• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The flamingo print trend in menswear

Pink Jazz

Since 2017, I noticed a lot of menswear has been incorporating flamingo print. It somewhat took a backseat in 2020 due to the peak of the pandemic, but it made a comeback in the spring/summer of 2021.

I was wondering, are you a fan of flamingo print? I have a pair of pink IZOD chino shorts with flamingo print and I love them.

I bought my boyfriend a golf pole shirt that had flamingos on it. I like that it's easy care, comfortable and the flamingos are cute. Your shorts sound great. He took all the shirts l bought him, so he must like them.

Last edited:
No flamingo print for me. my nicest print shirt is a Jim Thompson silk with a print of tigers and elephants.

I don't have anything with flamingo print. But I do have some nice button-down palm tree print shirts.

I’m a girl, but I have some floral and bird print Hawaiian shirts, and some of them are pink. No flamingos though, but only because I’ve never found a shirt my style with them on it.

I have a bathing suit with a cheetah on it though.

I've got some dark blue socks with flamingos on them.

I'm a fan of animals on socks. I tend to dislike lurid colours and patterns on other forms of clothing. But socks are never usually fully on show, so I think the subtlety of that means intense designs are ok.

As opposed to say, Hawaiian shirts. But hey, at least they're flammable right?

Ed

Hmmm. I must be living under a rock. I haven't seen anyone, anywhere, with a flamingo print on their clothing. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom