1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Exploitation of Greta, the "Pissed-Off Progressive Kid"

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Dr. Eh Hol, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Dr. Eh Hol

Dr. Eh Hol not a real doctor

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the validity or accuracy of Left versus Right politics.

Although I've known of this person for some time, I never paid much attention to her because I consider extremism a social disorder. Only last week did I find out she is ASD, and only today did I learn her name: Greta Thunberg.

Knowing she is ASD, her facial expressions at last make perfect sense: only an ASD (or possibly an INTx) can project so much undistilled, self-righteous hatred in a single look. It's a damn impressive talent.

And I think she's being exploited by professional profiteers.

ASDs are notorious for not being able to decipher the intentions of others, and I think this plus the inexperience of youth are the perfect storm allowing extremists to goad Greta into being the public mouthpiece for their cause. I cannot help seeing her as being monstrously misled. Even though I'm positive she's convinced of her cause, I don't think she understands the motives behind her rise to fame or the sudden inclusion in elite Progressive circles. She's a great gimmick, and I'm sure her handlers are raking in boatloads of cash under the guise of social entrepreneurship. When she is no longer a moneymaker, how will she handle being ditched by her newfound family for the next big thing?

Maybe I'm wrong and Greta is fully aware of her purpose as an emotional advertising gimmick, and perhaps she's cashing fat checks to boot. Maybe she knows her celebrity status is going to be a cage for her future pursuits. Maybe she can make a good long-term living as an elite Progressive entrepreneur.

But, more likely, she is being taken advantage of in the worst way. Makes my heart ache.

If you still don't see my point, imagine for a minute that MGTOW were to brainwash a gullible ASD child into preaching their views. This exercise isn't to equate the extreme right to the extreme left, but merely to notice the abuse of an ASD child depending on any political bias you may maintain.

2. Varzar

Varzar Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

It's hard to say for sure without actually having met her.. But from what I've seen of her, I don't think she's a dumb kid at all. I strongly suspect her IQ is *way* above average. And I don't think she's totally naive about the fact that the roller coaster she's on right now is probably going to end sooner or later.
    I personally think she's exploiting her newfound fame to get across what she believes in just as much as they are exploiting her. I think it's a mutually beneficial relationship.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Judge

Judge Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Clearly Greta Thunberg understands the intentions of Donald Trump quite well. And in her own words. Reminding us that being serious and passionate about something important doesn't require adulthood or necessarily indicate exploitation by others.

Is it a crime for the youngest generation to be the most concerned about a future so controlled by older generations? No. If anything I just call it "foresight". Something else that has no age- or neurological requirement.

Greta Thunberg said it would be a waste of time for her to talk to Trump about climate change

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mia

Mia Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it. The situation made her depressed. She stopped talking and eating and lost ten kilos in two months.

Thunberg first became known for youth activism in August 2018 when, at age 15, she began spending her school days outside the Swedish parliament to call for stronger action on global warming by holding up a sign saying (in Swedish) "School strike for the climate". Soon, other students engaged in similar protests in their own communities. Together, they organised a school climate strike movement under the name Fridays for Future.
    Greta Thunberg - Wikipedia

I think Greta Thunberg is a quite amazing individual. And I do not believe that her parents are making money from her activism. She's the real thing. Someone who believes in what she says and lives her life accordingly.

On Facebook, Thunberg addressed the rumours she knows abound about her.

“Many people love to spread rumors saying that I have people ‘behind me’ or that I’m being ‘paid’ or ‘used’ to do what I’m doing. But there is no one ‘behind’ me except for myself. My parents were as far from climate activists as possible before I made them aware of the situation.”

Are her parents funding the effort? She claims that at first they were against her activism but, “my parents pay for tickets and accommodations.”

She claims independence.

“I am not part of any organization. I sometimes support and cooperate with several NGOs that work with the climate and environment. But I am absolutely independent and I only represent myself. And I do what I do completely for free, I have not received any money or any promise of future payments in any form at all. And nor has anyone linked to me or my family done so.”

Indeed here have been false stories about her and her financial situation. A hoax magazine cover claimed she was the “highest paid activist.” A number of sources have discredited a false image of Thunberg with the American financier George Soros. (That was a particularly clever hoax as he would be a likely suspect.)

Is Greta Thunberg the 'Highest Paid Activist'?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. AGXStarseed

AGXStarseed Well-Known Member

Neither situation regarding Greta would surprise me with all due respect.

Besides that, the only other thing I can say about Greta is every time I see that clip of her saying "How dare you!", I can't help but giggle a bit.

Also, just in regards to your MGTOW comment and speaking from personal experience, I've been developing that mindset naturally since I was 6 years old; the age my Mum divorced my Dad. I just didn't know what it was called until my late teens/early twenties.
    As such it wouldn't surprise me if other kids - NT or ASD - develop that mindset naturally if their parents split up.

6. Dr. Eh Hol

So there is no confusion, I want to emphasize that, from what I've seen, I believe Greta to be a highly intelligent and capable individual that is one hundred percent committed to what she preaches. That being said, there are two main issues that draw my concern to her wellbeing.

One: No sixteen year old is terribly lucid to the realities of life. When I was a teen I thought I had it all figured out too, and was swayed by social groupings that seemed (on the surface) to promote what I thought was wise or moral.
    Two: All of the activities she is engaging in require the support of some sort of staff. No matter how smart and hard working one is, the logistics behind so many engagements, appearances, and travel require some amount of assistance. If not a staff, then an entourage, but inexorably some social group has formed or is involved that will hold sway over what Greta says and does.

Arguing against social factors shaping her thoughts and actions is a moot point, since (as someone has mentioned in this thread) she read about climate change when she was eight and has been an activist ever since. We all know how important primacy is in young minds as we were subject to it too - the first thing we learn about a subject from a social authority feels intuitively correct. She read something that scared her and she's been autistically superfocussed on it ever since, so her entire journey has been socially provoked. Further, I'd argue it's been socially dictated as well, since she isn't really producing new knowledge or blazing any trails - Greta is simply globetrotting as the internet incarnate, yelling at people like she's some sort of IRL Reddit post.

No matter how strong she seems on the surface, social influences with much less than pure intent are driving her forward and relentlessly praising her actions. Greta is not a robot and, even if I'm incorrect in thinking she is being exploited by specific people, I think I'm justified in asserting society at large is still exploiting her ASD for their comfort and entertainment. The most derogatory issue I note is Greta isn't obsessed with the science of climate change, she is obsessed with climate change activism - these are two very different things.

I hope you are right and she is deliberately riding the rollercoaster for personal social gains. Everyone else in the field automatically gains whether Greta does or not, so I hope she's getting something much greater than just an emotional outlet.

I'm not humblebragging, but my IQ tested abnormally high, and I can testify that having a high IQ can be just as socially debilitating as having a low IQ.

I do agree, but it's always been this way. Younger generations normally revolt in their own way against those in charge. It's a clash of interests...but no one ever seems to notice how their interests and desires change over time. Free-loving anti-corporate hippies are a great example, as their generation became the wealthiest and most polluting the world has ever seen. I hope Greta can make a seamless transition into the next chapter of her life, whatever that may be.

I don't think it should surprise anyone that her parents got on board with her activities. With all of the social pressure from the attention Greta commands and the possibility that she would leave her parents and live with any number of star-struck supporters, the only reasonable choice for the parents is to tow the social line whether they agree with it or not.

If Greta is the real thing, then she is the only one. It takes a perfect storm of intelligence, confidence, and wealth to pull off what she is doing. Combined that with the proprietary indignation only an ASD can articulate and you have a powerful social force. But, I must assert, she should be paid for what she is doing. Even if it's simply to reimburse her parents' out of pocket expenses.

On that note, it's easy to believe in what you say and live life accordingly when someone else is footing the bill. Sooner rather than later, she will be burdened by financial pressures and sell out. It will start small with a fundraiser or Kickstarter, but before you know it she's starting foundations and is a self-made millionaire from the proceeds. But I think it's more likely she's not the rock she seems, and is just a vulnerable kid. Others will start the foundations, gat trademarks, steal her intellectual property, and they will make the millions...if that's not already happening.

I only used MGTOW as an example to prevent invoking Godwin's Law. It sufficed to represent the opposite ideology to make my point. Just to be clear, I don't hold Left or Right ideologies to be superior or even praiseworthy - they're all the same to me. Nor do I hold Starseeds in greater or lesser esteem than any other beliefs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mia

You make some good points. Superfocus is something autistics do incredibly well. Her way of perceiving the world may be partially provoked by climate science but it's also likely that she noticed things changing in her world. The volatility of weather, the unpredictable nature of it all. Greta is sixteen, she's not a research scientist, nor is she an adult. Her premise is to shame the 'powers that be' into taking action. As for 'blazing trails' I would think this was a first, her traveling the world and speaking out. The fact that she has been given a platform to do this is a singular occurrence I've not seen before.

Don't know that she's a rock, do agree that she's a vulnerable/naive kid whose supremely focused on saving the world, a kind of modern day 'Joan of Arc' perhaps. There are precedents for this in the past. Although I don't think the same things will happen to her that happened to Joan of Arc. But maybe this is the modern day equivalent where her intellectual property is hijacked.

8. Varzar

Agree they are two very different things, but I'm not sure I understand how this is derogatory.. I am happy she stays out of the science. I don't think she knows the science well enough yet. Her message is general, that "something must be done". I can't stand the activists that know nothing of the science, but still insist on specific changes...
    As an example, here in Canada, the activists are always trying to stop oil pipeline construction, supposedly cause "oil spills damage the environment". Instead we continue shipping our oil by train, which consumes diesel, and we've had countless train derailments. The most recent of which dumped 4 times more crude than the last pipeline leak. Not to mention, the trains are normally carrying heavy, unprocessed crude, which is super hard to clean up, whereas the pipelines carry more refined oils.. That is just one example of activism that afaic lacks science knowledge.. I'm quite glad Greta doesn't stick her nose outside her understanding level of the issue and try to propose stupid solutions like a lot of her activist counterparts.

Perhaps legacy is more important to her than money.. Some people care more about making a difference than being wealthy (or even having any money at all sometimes).
    Many of the most famous people from history (Nikola Tesla, who they also figure was autistic) died dirt poor because they invested everything into their work.. They didn't care about money at all.
    In Greta's case, she actively refuses to take money, because she knows her critics will use that against her, which they try and do anyways..
    Her message is obviously correct, that something must be done, and the previous generations have stagnated on doing anything.. Critics can't really argue the message, so they attack the messenger instead. She's trying to give them as little as possible to attack her with.

I agree this is probably true. But again, not sure if she cares.
    Should we care if she doesn't?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Judge

With that analogy, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that climate change is some kind of social fad. Rest assured it's not, as so many scientists can attest to. Attempting to marginalize Greta Thunberg in such a way does not marginalize the issue at hand- global warming.

There's also the possibility that as a person on the spectrum of autism, she may have no intention of making any sort of "transition" elsewhere. Time will tell...though I wouldn't marginalize her as a "typical teenager" either.

Ultimately it's the message that counts. One that has many such messengers both young and old. Stereotyping and disparaging them won't lessen the message they bring no matter how old or youthful they may be.

All this aside, consider all those persons over two centuries whom Time magazine gave such a distinction to. Whether you love them or hate them they can hardly be considered marginal in how they either gave or took from the world. Ironically in 1966 Time gave this distinction to my own generation of American men and women 25 and under. We who are known as "Baby Boomers".

Time Person of the Year - Wikipedia

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dr. Eh Hol

Before I go on, I want to wave my olive branch around and say how impressed I am at the respect and civility on this thread. Despite many different views and understandings, this is a fun and informative conversation. I know I can be wordy and intense sometimes, but please don't think that I think I'm more studious, have more insight, or my opinion counts for more than anyone else's. I don't think this way and I don't want to accidentally leave this impression. I'm rather new so I wanted to throw that out there.

*waves twig*

I want to be clear that my intent is neither to marginalize her as a person, nor anyone's beliefs. I do apologize if any of my content makes it seem that I think youth are incompetent or incapable - I am not trying to assert that. My thesis is anchored to lack of experience making youth, Greta, vulnerable to exploitation that is exacerbated by her ASD.

I am aware that, typically, anyone who says anything contrary to climate change is considered an antagonist or is suspected of trying to get away with something, as if I'm using her as leverage to undermine individual beliefs or popular sentiment. Just to clear this up, I don't take a side. My stance on climate change is: I don't care if it's real or not - if mankind goes extinct it's not a big deal. Of course, I have paragraphs of philosophy behind this, but this thread isn't the place for that.

But it is a social fad. Whether climate change is real or not, the movement has all the appeal, conversion power, unifying agents, and social pressure to make it more about inclusion than accuracy. Muddying things even further, people, including scientists (on either side, mind you) will say anything for the right amount of money, to keep their job, or to maintain affiliations and sponsorships. If you look at the underlying emotive and social factors, deniers take their stance to fulfill the exact same needs that activists fill with their stance.

Like Hitler, Stalin, and Trump. :) (I didn't have to look those up, BTW)

Neither am I a research scientist. And, I'm not going to claim that I've studied climate science more than Greta, or anyone else, has. But, I have looked into it and, I must say, it appears to me that people (as a species) are taking themselves too seriously on many fronts. Not only that we have the power to destroy the world, but also in giving our science credit it doesn't deserve. While we've come a long way in the last several generations, the human race hasn't advanced as much as it seems. Just because we have gone form the telegraph to smart phones in 150ish years doesn't mean that all our science and understanding is so advanced, useful, or accurate. Most of it is not, but the perception persists regardless. Of course, I have paragraphs of stuff behind this - I can over-elaborate if you request it.

This is the only animosity toward Greta I will deliberately put into my responses: I don't think a privileged white girl on a family funded world tour is breaking any new ground. There's no shortage of people who would do the same thing if they had the resources to. I will grant her a huge badge of courage for doing what she does despite any consequences, but even that must be tempered by youth's perception of "nothing to lose" like a title, pension, or the safety of any dependents, etc.

Out of curiosity, have you looked into the cost of ocean travel? I have because I refuse to fly - it's expensive.

As with all activists, the claim is laid that they represent truth and accuracy. I label her brand derogatory because she's neither a prodigy immersed in the science nor is she superfocussed on the science, instead she's a social phenomenon repeating what she found on the internet. This is a misuse of the stereotype that functioning ASDs are introverted nerds with epic STEM capabilities. I don't think she has branded herself as such on purpose, but plenty of people have that impression nonetheless.

I do understand why she would be compelled to do this, but Tesla, for example, died penniless because he got taken advantage of, not because he was too philanthropic.

11. Judge

I couldn't disagree more. The science and trends of this issue have never waned, no matter who beats a political drum for or against it. Ideological mindsets will continue to marginalize the issue, even as so many scientific trends involving both poles and rising water levels continue to reflect things getting worse- not better.

In essence, when one subtracts all the polarized politics from this issue, there will always be the science to deal with. Calling it a social fad is just another attempt to politically marginalize the issue, focusing on one of its messengers rather than the issue itself. Funny to think many years ago there were some who made similar assertions about the legalization of pot or gay marriage being "social fads" that would pass in time. Attempts to marginalize those issues failed as well.

I have no more animosity for Greta Thunberg's parents funding her passions any more than I would a family who financially supports their child's competitive figure skating at the Olympic level. Where some have the means, and others struggle to pay for it. It just reflects parental love to go that far to indulge their child's passions. Though in this instance such passions involve a very important message on a global scale. And it's the message that counts. Not the messenger's race, neurology or how capitalized her parents are in bankrolling her efforts.

If this was just another rant about rich parents, I'd say go complain about personalities like Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin. Their actions are clearly worthy of such criticism in comparison. Those spreading an assertion that everything has a price tag and can be bought as a mere status symbol. Including a first class college education

In the end, all I see in this thread is an old story in the world of politics. That if you can't assail the message, assail the messenger instead. Yet it's not a crime to be a serious teenager, have wealthy and loving parents or to be on the spectrum of autism.

Nuff said.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  12. Dr. Eh Hol

It's a social fad that is being capitalized on by politicians, advertisers, CEOs, and other influencers. They all support each other, not create each other. It's terribly easy to woo a young activist into the vast rivers of politics and money flowing through all of this, and if Greta isn't a part of it yet it's only a matter of time. How she profits or falls from this is what makes me anxious - I don't want to see her eaten alive by predatory profiteers.

But this is how all social trends work - if a problem is not created it is hijacked for personal power and profit. It's simple human nature, and the Right is equally as greedy as the Left. It doesn't matter if climate change is wrong or if the sea is going to swallow the world in a few years - it's all about the Benjamins till the end.

I know you aren't equating love to money, but as someone who grew up very poor I cannot help but interpret it "her parents have more love than others" as if it's really that simple...or her parents are so supportive because they believe in her cause and it has noting to do with social pressure.

And it's not the message that counts in this case - she's not riding a horse through the night yelling Global Warming is coming as if it snuck up. People have been talking about it for a few generations - and preaching doom since the beginning of the movement. It's common knowledge, and everyone knows about the debate. She's on the verge of looking like a game show host, not emulating a Christ figure - don't get so carried away.

I can tell you are emotionally invested in climate change, but that doesn't give you license to put down my content as a weaseling attempt to undermine something you find valuable and emotionally satisfying. You put forth an insult, not an assessment.

I'm not here to take your beliefs away or say anything contrary to what the Left has to assert for it's case.
    But, don't pretend that everyone on your side is a heartfelt philanthropist. You may be one, but few people would care if the trendsetters didn't see dollar signs in getting people worked into a frenzy. And this is where Greta comes in - her family is paying to advertise for others to profit heavily. To simply put her down as an asset to the cause misses the point entirely - she's a real human being, not a propaganda tool.

You may continue to deflect any personal or philosophical insecurities onto my content, but you risk my disengaging with your content. I didn't come here to be thought of as some evil, plotting antisocial freak; I came here to get away from that.

13. Mia

Nor am I. Yet in my lifetime I've noticed things that seemed to have changed. When I was child weather was quite predictable, summers, winters. In my sixty years the last ten or so have been wholly different, unstable weather, stronger storms, extensive flooding, longer lasting forest fires. Caribou herds dying off or greatly reduced, fish dying off in great numbers, deforestation causing flooding and landslides, much of this due to human intervention.

Now it could be inferred that instability is simply part of a long history of the earth, but, ice core studies have proven otherwise. It appears that drastic changes have occurred though various ice ages. Yet not at the pace that we see now. Human interference seems to have accelerated that process.

It may be that Greta's privilege and age and sex and skin colour have given her an advantage. That she can utilize to do something that's supremely important to her and many others. If you were born into something that you have had no real influence over such as skin colour. You could do well to take advantage of it, if it's that important to you. A cause to devote yourself to that actually matters.

There is something to be said for placing this front and center in the public's view. An about face perhaps, where people rethink their manner of living. An alternate perception of some changes that could be made, and then some others begin considering it as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Judge

LOL...nope you aren't evil or antisocial per se based only on this thread. However you're pushing an agenda in a manner that amounts to a rather transparent, political cliche. And most of us can see right through it. The notion of "shooting the messenger" is a very old one, that existed long before Greta Thunberg- or either of us, not to mention Donald Trump as well.

Politics as usual...that never ends. :rolleyes:

The issue of Global Warming did not begin with Greta Thunberg. And it won't end with her either.

So knock yourself out and beat up on the girl if it pleases you. It won't change a thing. That's all.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  15. Dr. Eh Hol

OMG - you have no idea how mad this makes me. I'm shaking I'm so upset that you've ingested all of my content and smeared it into effluence.

If you get off on this kind of behavior then congratulations, you win. I thought I could finally be myself and be understood, or at least listened to, but you regard me in the exact same way that everyone else in my life does - as a rabble-rouser with a meaningless agenda for personal enjoyment and a penchant for cruelty. Everyone thinks this, and no amount of reading or studying people has proven successful in articulating how emotionally detached I am from society and their intricacies - anything you feel for your cause I have no data to compare to and understand, and whatever feelings caused you to react how you did are foreign to me.

I wasn't looking for a safe space, but I've been on here less than a week you've cut me to the quick. Being outcast from a group of ASDs seems the ultimate failure. I'm sorry, I'm just too different.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Judge

Your point of view is hardly what I'd call "different". Pushing a cliched notion of shooting the messenger was doomed from the outset.

I simply called you on it. That's all.

This is about your tactics and biases- not your autism.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  17. Varzar

I'm having a lot of trouble reconciling the above two comments...
    You seem to have an inordinate amount of concern for Greta and how she may be being used as a propaganda tool, but then you suggest you're emotionally detached from society. Why do you care about if she's being used or not? I don't.. That's up to her to manage in her life isn't it?

As for getting upset.. This is the politics sub-forum.. Any politics forum I've ever been in has people with completely opposing viewpoints.. It's impossible to see eye-to-eye with everyone.. These AS forums force you to set a profile setting to see this forum so people who get upset easily don't get drawn in to arguments they can't deal with. I sorta think you might want to stick to the other areas if you're already getting upset here.. There's lots of things to talk about on these forums that aren't politics related.. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Dr. Eh Hol

I wanted to apologize for my meltdown yesterday, but I'm not going to. I really let my guard down, and when my intellectual honesty was attacked - my Achilles heel - I wasn't prepared for it.

How dare you accuse me of being too stupid to realize I'm somehow biased for a side or otherwise have an agenda I'm unaware of - when it is you who's unaware of where and how your emotions originate and the mechanism in your unconscious mind that takes external information and makes it seem to spring up from your own intuition.

While I understand truly neutral people like myself are terribly rare, how dare you deny my clearly stated standing for your own psychological comfort.

This is an outright lie conjured to protect yourself from coming face to face with your beliefs. I'm confident you don't have the capacity to recognize this, so I shouldn't hold you so accountable for your actions.

I'm sorry if my insisting something important to you is classifiable as a social fad is what prompted your behavior. But, I am correct. Don't take it out on me if you've avoided facing cognitive dissonances in your life.

Under these circumstances, I shouldn't be so angry with you or take your words seriously at all, if all your philosophy is limited to off-the-shelf, socially sanctioned totem.

This has nothing to do with opposing viewpoints. Judge ceased intellectual sparring and devolved to ad homonym as a self defense mechanism. I had my guard down and my troll switched off. I'm sorry if this was a sin.

Please don't conflate emotional ejaculate and political philosophy...unless I'm wrong and they are indeed one in the same.

Lots of baggage here that makes me very sensitive to coercion and exploitation - from terrible things that were done to a young autistic me. But, I will defend the autonomy of people and things - I give objects personhood and it's a struggle for me to enforce the boundary. I even have trouble throwing away trash, because who am I to label it and decide its fate.

But, maybe you're right and I should disregard her wellbeing, even if it's just for a thought exercise.

When it comes to the glue that binds people to social groups, ideas, and the emotionality that manipulates fiction to fact and fact to fiction, its all theoretical to me. I was born missing that part.

19. Judge

Get over yourself and focus on the issues. Ones that we simply don't agree with you on.

First you want to kill the messenger. A fundamentally bad idea. Now you want to launch a personal attack against me. Should any of us be surprised?

No.

As others have suggested, perhaps this is a part of the forum best for you to avoid.

20. tree

tree Blue/Green Staff Member V.I.P Member

Here's an idea.
    This is a Support Forum.
    Rather than attacking each other,
    and devising defenses to explain how you're being wronged,
    how about using energy to reply to the
    topic of the thread.

That topic is the concept that Greta T is being "exploited by professional profiteers."
    Factual evidence appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 3