• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Dream Thread

C

Chris

Post your most recent dream in this thread. :)

For me... I honestly can't remember the most recent. It's common, but it really annoys me when I have a dream and can't remember it fully.

I obtained a tennis-ball sized amount of some kind of pink explosive putty which becomes unstable if left to dry and reacts when there is a vibration or when light touches it (something like it exists in real life) :shiftyninja:
I was looking for places to put it for pranks, I didn't manage to anything because I was woken up. :thumbsdown:

I was getting married to my girlfriend and that was the BEST dream I have ever had in a million years. :thumbsup:

Last night I had a dream (which all took place in a theater for some reason) of fighting in a war, rescuing children from a gas chamber, and forgiving Hitler... so yeah, any insights on that one? Oh, and preceeding that one I was back in Middle School and before that one... zombies.

I first read part of that as 'rescuing chickens from a gas chamber' which had me scratching my head.

Often there's a seeding of the dream in something you have done/seen/read irl. Did you see or read anything on the holocaust recently? After that there is no telling how the mind will present it all, with whatever bits or pieces it scrounges from your memory.

My dreams are always very crazy. They are usually a cross between my version of the Magicant (from the Earthbound video game) and a lot like the Ed, Edd n Eddy episode where they mess with a lot of cartoon things, like removing one character's outline... it gets very crazy. I can't remember the name of the episode, but I think it was one of the earlier ones.
But, overall, my dreams are pretty crazy.

My dreams can range from insane to unusually normal. Recently I actually had a dream that I moved to Poland for some reason and missed all my exams...

While on the other hand I also had a dream once where I was in a supermarket and fell through the floor and into a shopping centre set for in 2009. A bunch of ghost people were walking about. It was creepy, but cool. :p

I also had a dream where the world suddenly had all the colours replaced by other colours. A lot :/

kestrel waves a wing at tree
our gardens perhaps a connection be
pollen, storms, scents and sneeze
dreamers thoughts wind connectedly.

Only dream I can remember lately was swimming under water and being able to breathe, which is always fun.

Last edited:
Another bad dream involving some bad experiences in the past. I was in an ill mood for several hours this morning.

Not too long ago I had another one of the crazy invasion types where I'm skulking about with the rebels and trying to off the bad guys. While normally these are fun, it went straight into nightmare territory because I had to partner with Trevor from Grand Theft Auto V. Gah, I can't stand that guy! But he did do pretty good taking out some of the invaders, however reckless he went about it.

I dreamt I was teaching at Kinkakuji temple, sadly, it will always just be a dream.

goldenpavilion.jpg

I dreamt I was in my new studio - my own business again, when I get back to work. It was bright, clean and calm.. and my Father was with me, looking happy (he died last year) :)

I dreamed last night that the new Fallout announcement would just turn out to be remakes of the first two games.

Well, thankfully, I was proven wrong. Check it:

And it's set in Boston, too! Sorry, I'm just riding really high off the Fallout 4 hype train...

I dreamt I was teaching at Kinkakuji temple, sadly, it will always just be a dream.
View attachment 18204

As long as you didn't see Leonardo Dicaprio there while you were dreaming, or you might have had your bank account stolen.

Here's one I had a couple nights ago.
To understand it, you need to know that I live in Salem, Massachusetts. I moved here from Vermont after finally getting tired of being caught up in family BS. For the last five years I have sworn that the only way I will return to Vermont for anything longer than two weeks will be when I can fit in an urn.

So the dream is that somehow my family has convinced me to return to my hometown of Bennington. I'm visiting my mother and while I'm there, a velociraptor appears to be ready to attack us. I pick up a ball or something similar and throw it, but my aim is off and it hits the ground. The Velociraptor is distracted and follows the ball.

"Huh," I remember thinking. "That was easy."

I first read part of that as 'rescuing chickens from a gas chamber' which had me scratching my head.

Often there's a seeding of the dream in something you have done/seen/read irl. Did you see or read anything on the holocaust recently? After that there is no telling how the mind will present it all, with whatever bits or pieces it scrounges from your memory.
Well, the only recent thing on the Holocaust that I saw is The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (again) but other than that there hasn't been anything. (sorry about the late reply, haven't been here in a while)

I had a dream I was staying in Dan & Phil's house, the youtubers. But this was a suburban home. I remember looking though their fridge and finding a potato piroshky (Bread with potato inside, been obsessed with those.) I ate it. And they also had a box of frozen pizza rolls. I took one out and set it on the counter and let it thaw for 3 seconds and ate it.
Then they came home. Dan was furious at how the fridge was nearly empty, I told him I only ate a single pizza roll. And then Phil was saying how excited he was about his piroshky in the fridge and I felt guilt. And then phil pointed out I wasn't wearing the sweater he bought me, that said "Go Dan and Phil!" I changed the topic and started talking about their garden.

I was carrying some firewood into the church.
After I got to the place to put down the wood,
it seemed to amount to less than what it had
looked like, outside.

New Threads

Top Bottom