• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Car Thread

C

Chris

I wonder if anybody here who has AS, has an obsession with cars? I don't, but i do like cars. I'm far from rich, so i don't have anything great, but i love my red mk5 fiesta. :) ...it's my second car, I had an older fiesta before this one which was a full-on **** tip lol. :(

Attachments

• SAM_1621.JPG
    SAM_1621.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
I wonder if anybody here who has AS, has an obsession with cars? I don't, but i do like cars. I'm far from rich, so i don't have anything great, but i love my red mk5 fiesta. :) ...it's my second car, I had an older fiesta before this one which was a full-on **** tip lol. :(

My obsession is digital photography, however, I do like my car which is a Renault Scenic and I do watch 'Top Gear' alot? I have a 'Stig' mouse and mousemat. :p

My obsession is digital photography, however, I do like my car which is a Renault Scenic and I do watch 'Top Gear' alot? I have a 'Stig' mouse and mousemat. :p

Hehe interesting. I'm working on creating a photography forum, sister to this one at the moment, there isn't much to look at yet though, i havent written any content but i'll post it when there is. I watch top gear too. :p (Who doesnt?)

I never had a specific favorite car. I had a honda scooter for three years until it was stolen last summer, I considered it my first car. I enjoy mechanical shows in general. Like junkyard wars/scrapheap challenge, monster garage, and others like that.

Sorry to hear about your scooter Randy! I used to be into scrapheap challenge when i was a bit younger... not really related, but robot wars used to be pretty good too hehe.

p.s - Sorry about the giant attachment in my first post btw anyone thats bothered to view it.

i have to say i am a little obsessed with cars, but its more mechanically and speed than looks, im only 16 atm but ill be driving asap and will probably end up gutting whatever car i get- i take a lot of stuff apart to see how it works first hand, better than images

New Threads

Top Bottom