• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Brave Little Toaster :)

Jamila

What is your opinion of the Brave Little Toaster ?

What is your opinion of the Microwave from TBLT Goes To Mars ?

Question 1 - THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY !!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT'S EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND JUST E-EVERYTHING IS EXTREMELY GOOD ABOUT IT, IT EVEN EXPLAINS WHO I AM WHICH I AM SO PROUD OF !!

Question 2 - He is rude at first but appears to warm up and be more helpful as it gets later into the movie .. I love him so much tho

What are your thoughts on these ? :3

I remember that film. I enjoyed it as a child. But I was never keen on any amount of peril in cartoons. And they often have a fair bit. Also I've gone entirely of musicals, so I don't think I'd enjoy it if I rewatched it now.

Ed

I remember that film. I enjoyed it as a child. But I was never keen on any amount of peril in cartoons. And they often have a fair bit. Also I've gone entirely of musicals, so I don't think I'd enjoy it if I rewatched it now.

Ed

I get it

I didn't remember it until I watched the show and I felt so alive ! It is too much to say but you know

My main stim is what I'm doing right now - sat on the floor cross legged and swaying from side to side.

But during moments of excitement it's hand flapping, thigh slapping, air drumming, letting out random noises, screaming and probably doing weird accents or film quotes.

How about you?

Ed

I rlly love the Toaster from the Brave Little Toaster and that is my profile pic

Toaster is extremely cute and they have beautiful facial feutures

There eyes are super pretty and they have a very optimistic personality

If I met the Toaster, I would feel extremely happy and beautiful and I would wanna hug them

I love them so much and I would love to win their heart

The Toaster is precious ❤️❤️❤️

My main stim is what I'm doing right now - sat on the floor cross legged and swaying from side to side.

But during moments of excitement it's hand flapping, thigh slapping, air drumming, letting out random noises, screaming and probably doing weird accents or film quotes.

How about you?

Ed

When I'm anxious, I would shake my thigh while sitting down

When I'm super excited or very happy, I would shake my hands a little, do some face movement ( sometimes ), blink my eyes, run around, or daze out into my own world while moving fast but that may last vary time but its very short

I have never seen it. Right now I enjoy slice of life anime, with some having magical components. What I enjoy seeing is how unfolding relationships are handled, especially in the context of one's humanity and forging connection. Of course this is no model for behavior, but it somehow makes me feel optimistic.

That was a favorite film of my daughter for a while, and I liked it too. It was both a kids and adult film in a way I thought. I made some of the characters for her out of Skulpy with wire armatures. Skulpy is like clay and it hardens by heating it in the oven. Then I painted them and they came out quite nice. Though I had to do the Lamp character twice to get it right.

I have never seen it. Right now I enjoy slice of life anime, with some having magical components. What I enjoy seeing is how unfolding relationships are handled, especially in the context of one's humanity and forging connection. Of course this is no model for behavior, but it somehow makes me feel optimistic.

Nice ! I love anime too and the art style but I don't watch it

New Threads

Top Bottom