• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Book Of Boba Fett- Episode Three (Don't waste time or data)

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
SPOILER ALERT: But it doesn't really matter, because you shouldn't watch this episode anyway.

Can we all agree that this was pathetic to watch? And this is coming from a girl who just sat through that slogging mess, The Eternals.

First of all, was I the only viewer that asked out loud, "What the heck is Danny Trejo doing here?"

Secondly, I gotta say it. At first the whole "dream sequence in the bacta tank/ sleeping with a c-pap machine" scenes were interesting. Now they're just overkill.

The desert at the beginning of the episode was so badly animated, and the Bantha looked like an old repurposed Snuffy Snuffalufagus costume.

Bubba Fatt is no Mando, that's for sure. In fact he's a big sissy. He just lets people do whatever, with no consequences. Only a few episodes ago, back on the Mandalorian, he was a terrifying character who shot his way into Moff Gideon's cruiser. Now, gosh, I guess he just wants to share and care. What gives? This infamous bounty hunter was just told by Darth Vader himself, less than a decade prior: "NO DISINTEGRATIONS!"

And Fennec Shand... Oh I've got words for the director. She was the only character on The Mandalorian that was more vicious than Cara Dune, save for The Dark Troopers. Now all she does is walk around and make sarcastic faces. I mean, this assassin couldn't even defeat the cheesy ninjas in episode one.

Oh don't get me started on the Vespa gang. Really? A low speed chase between a group of ethically conscious Power Rangers on mopeds, and an old man in a 1982 Lincoln Continental? Seriously? I could outrun them in my wheelchair. I didn't realize Bubba was the Domyo of Mos Vespa.

The secret ending on the final episode of season two of The Mandalorian turned out to be a spoiler. All they do on The Book of Bubba Fatt is sit around drinking blue milk.

The production crew must be on Deathsticks or something. They really need to go home and rethink their lives.

All I can say is they better not screw up the Obi Wan show....

iu
/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Yeah, what they've done with Boba Fett is ridiculous.
This is the son of Jango Fett; a man who led the Mandalorians, killed 6 Jedi with his bare hands and fought through all kinds of foes to take out Komari Vosa - a deranged Dark Jedi and the former pupil of Count Dooku - in order to become the template for the Clone Army.
(Honestly, the "cutscene movie" of that game is probably more entertaining. It's here if you're interested):

What's worse is that if you read the Expanded Universe (or "Legends" as it's now called), Boba also becomes the leader of the Mandalorians. Furthermore, Han and Leia's daughter Jaina (who I'm certain is who they ripped off to some degree when they made Rey for the sequel trilogy) actively seeks Boba out for him to teach her how to kill a Jedi, so she can kill her brother Jacen after he turns to the Dark Side and became Darth Caedus.
Boba agrees, although warns Jaina that he will be a hard teacher, and he is. The following quotes are from Boba's "Legends" page on Wookiepedia: Boba Fett | Wookieepedia | Fandom

"In her first lesson, Fett started by dueling her with a lightsaber, only to eventually relax and discuss Caedus's strengths as other Mandalorians gathered to watch. Her guard lowered, Fett delivered a tremendous punch to her midsection, catching her completely by surprise and humiliating her. It was not to be her only defeat at the hands of the warrior people."

"Even as Fett trained her, she was required to help with mechanical work and other fairly menial tasks around the Mandalorian settlement, and in doing so, learned about the Mandalorian culture and Fett's personal history. Fett himself told her that he particularly reserved Jacen for her to deal with, because it was the fault of the Skywalker and Solo families that he had been allowed to wreak such havoc."

Even after she's been with him and the Mandalorians for a while (including doing tasks for them and aiding them on missions), Boba Fett barely softens to her.

"While all the other Mandalorians now saw Jaina as an ally and a friend, Fett was still as hard-edged and ruthless as always. However, Fett now felt more tolerant of Jaina and was willing to impart his own views on how he did not see much difference between Jedi and Sith. Fett also told Jaina that the solution to stop Caedus would not be as simple as killing him and Fett personally wanted to see Jaina's brother live a long time in torment as well as Fett wishing to avoid being entangled with Jaina's family problems."

Based on those quotes alone, does the TV version of Boba Fett act/sound anything like that?

Last edited:
I too am disappointed. I agree, YD, in the last season finale of Mando, Boba Fett was an explosive force. Storm Trooper helmets and armor were actually exploding from the force of his blows.

I'm wondering if there is a problem with our TV at home because every time now that we've watched the Boba episodes we've had to shut off every light in the room and have it pitch black in order to see what's going on in the scenes half the time and even then we can barely make out what's going on. Does anyone else have this issue???

I gave up on the Star Wars world when I realized that the trajectory of every episode was the same. I enjoy Robot Chicken's Star Wars farces much more.

I went and looked up the chase scene. Absolutely awful, and only slightly improved by the Tokyo Drift parody edits.

New Threads

Top Bottom