• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Big Brother thread.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Hey Aspies Central members,

Are you by any chance watching Big Brother?

This thread will be updated regularly, anyone here a big fan of big brother?

What do you think of it so far, any better than the previous episodes?

Update: Mario is now no longer a mole and completed his mission and is now official a housemate.

This thread will be updated with information, once and every updated information there is possible and BB fans can help me out and update me if you can.

Indeed, I actually thought that Ife was pretty much of a hotty, soon as her name was mentioned, I suddenly started having this instant crush rush hit me....

I really hope she's an interesting housemate.

290fd2df86deb09c3d2b3de077a6eaa4_extra.jpg

^^ That's one heck of a model right there.:H

I have never watched Big Brother. I probably never will. I get enough entertainment from sitting at my bedroom window watching old people fall over.

I'm not a big brother person.

I assume superboyian is talking about the British Big Brother, so I don`t know what or who are you talking about here. We Finns love that show. Not me tho. I have watched some episodes but I`m not a big fan of it. We have had Big Brother show every year since 2005.

I assume superboyian is talking about the British Big Brother, so I don`t know what or who are you talking about here. We Finns love that show. Not me tho. I have watched some episodes but I`m not a big fan of it. We have had Big Brother show every year since 2005.

Yes, it was indeed the version I was on about. :H

We've had it since 2000, ner ner ner ner ner :H

I'm watching tonight BTW.

I didn't mind the first series, but since then I have found that they have tried too hard to be "controversial" without actually being "controversial" to avoid getting in trouble. Also, the public always voted out the interesting people! Like... that angry midget girl who had lupus? Or the black lady that started fights with everyone and threatened to have her "gang" friends take people out?

I'll give the first few episodes of this series a tryout and see how it goes.

Giving their introduction speeches. The usual stuff, someone that talks about their sexuality, someone that gives a sob story, someone that found god etc etc

New Threads

Top Bottom