• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The amazing bear soldier.

Major Tom

Searching for ground control...
V.I.P Member
I just found this video on YouTube about a young brown bear cub named Wojtek (Happy Warrior), who was rescued and adopted by the polish army and fought alongside them during World War two. Check it out if you are interested. By the way there's nothing gory, it's more of a heartwarming and interesting video.

Here it is:

He grew up thinking of himself as a human.
I can see the intellect in his eyes. And the love he had for the soldiers.
Whatever the soldiers did, he did, because he though of himself as one of them.
Having grown up with humans he followed them.

Great story!

He grew up thinking of himself as a human.
I can see the intellect in his eyes. And the love he had for the soldiers.
Whatever the soldiers did, he did, because he though of himself as one of them.
Having grown up with humans he followed them.

Great story!
Yes, it was! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I think all animals are very special. Have you ever seen anything about the most intelligent horse in the world? Jim Key?

New Threads

Top Bottom