• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thankful

Ames

I wanted to say how thankful I am to have discovered this site. Most of you are probably too young to remember this Blind Melon video, but finding you all here reminded me of the adorable little girl at the end of the video. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Not at all too young, in fact many people here seem to be anywhere from teenager's to their sixties and seventies.

I like the video and the girl who finally finds people who understand and are like her.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, from Canada.

Old person here.:D
I always loved that video, too. Thanks for posting because it's been a few years since I've watched it.

New Threads

Top Bottom