• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank you Fridgmagnetman.

Ken S.

Dog Cookie King
V.I.P Member
A recent post of yours sent my mind off on an undesired and irrelevant path.
Names for observable medical conditions yet to be categorized.
For instance the unnumberable amount of people that suffer from what I am going to name C.I.R.D.
Cranium In Rectum Disorder.
Is there any phenomena any of you have observed that needs its own classification?

theres the S.S.R.D.R.C.I.A.M.C.N Which stands for so self-righteous doesn’t realize my cranium is at my colon now,or The so insensitive doesn’t realize my cranium is in my large intestine now(S.I.D.R.M.C.I.I.M.L.I.N)

I myself am a master of the Oral Pedicure (sticking my foot in my mouth). I will occasionally reference that as “Well, I jut gave myself an oral pedicure").

Last edited:
theres the S.S.R.D.R.C.I.A.M.C.N Which stands for so self-righteous doesn’t realize my cranium is at my colon now,or The so insensitive doesn’t realize my cranium is in my large intestine now(S.I.D.R.M.C.I.I.M.L.I.N)

Can I pronounce that as “Sid R. McMillan”? (Hoping that’s not actually someone’s name).

Not quite the same but reminded me of when I worked very closely with two guys for some years.

One, who was always going ballistic I named 'Storm Cloud'
The other who had every possible misfortune, I named 'Black Cloud'
And I named myself 'Head up his Cloud'

C.B.D.
Cabbage brain disease.

If I could squeeze some oil out of it, I'd be rich? CBD oil. :p

Can we find a cure for the epidemic of useless Yes Men in the workplace that suffer from "Brown Nose Syndrome" This condition can be especially dangerous if the boss turns too sharply and causes a broken nose.

A lot of people suffer from MCS (Mindless Copycat Syndrome).
thank you :)

...remind me again,
what am I thanking you for?

I've seen lots of people use the phrase 'Thanks in advance.'

Figure if I got some thanks, I may get around to doing something.

Unless I forget.

New Threads

Top Bottom