• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Testing Results

Mr. Cat

I'm not sure if most tests are administered the same way as mine were, but I was wondering what others' strengths and weaknesses were. For example... I did well in block design, pattern recognition, and vocabulary/spelling. Average in most else, but terrible with short term memory (longer term was fine) and motor skills.

You have such a pretty emo look about you, nice haircut too ;).

Taking in verbal instructions (need them detailed and sometimes repeated)
Small talk
Facial recognition
Multi-tasking
Sometimes time management
Money management

Probably got more but that'll do.

Oh, thank you. I try not to be 'emo', but I do tend to get that a lot.

I assume those are your weaknesses. I'm the same with all of them, other than money management, I'm quite alright at that when I do manage to actually obtain a stable income. Those were all things that were discussed with my behavioral therapist. The examples I mentioned in the original post were from a cognitive therapist.

I would have to look over my assessment review to be certain, but I also did very well in the block exercise, pattern recognition, very high in vocabulary, short and long term memory were average. I really struggled in "imaginative play" and interpretation, of which there were several exercises. Motor skills were also high. For what it is worth, IQ measured 135.

I assume the psychiatric test showed no underlying conditions that would resemble ASD, though it did list ADHD and anxiety as co-morbids.

My assessment took approximately 6 hours over two days.

New Threads

Top Bottom