• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ten Centimeters

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Mother's day is two days away.

This is your friendly reminder that no matter what your relationship is with your mother, be kind to her, and in fact all mothers this Sunday.

Just remember, regardless of anything that's happened in your life, this is what ten centimeters looks like.

upload_2022-5-6_15-49-13.jpeg

Maybe you and your daughter have something fun planned? I won't be seeing my mom or daughter, so it's a tough day for me.

I got in not one, but two types of horribly expensive chocolates (her current favorites) for my wife, from L.A. Burdick.

everydayassortment_Main-1.jpg

ChocPatesDeFruit_Main-1.jpg

Just remember, regardless of anything that's happened in your life, this is what ten centimeters looks like.

...and you might experience some "pressure and discomfort"....said every male obstetrician.:rolleyes:o_O

It's part of my job to go to all these deliveries. Our team just stands in the corner waiting for the baby to be handed to us. The dumbest things possible get said to laboring mothers,...and don't get me started on what has been said when he grabs the scissors for the apisiotomy.:eek:

...and you might experience some "pressure and discomfort"....said every male obstetrician.:rolleyes:o_O

It's part of my job to go to all these deliveries. Our team just stands in the corner waiting for the baby to be handed to us. The dumbest things possible get said to laboring mothers,...and don't get me started on what has been said when he grabs the scissors for the apisiotomy.:eek:

One time the doctor handed the scissors to me (the father) and said I could do it. I just was in shock at that point and said something like 'What! Are you kidding!?' and handed them right back. :eek:

I agree totally! I've both worked as a doula and birthed my own child.

One time the doctor handed the scissors to me (the father) and said I could do it. I just was in shock at that point and said something like 'What! Are you kidding!?' and handed them right back. :eek:

He's talking about a totally different type of procedure.o_O

We've already had Mothers day in the Uk, I sent a card, as did my cat. My head's fairly big tho, maybe I should of sent more?!

New Threads

Top Bottom