• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Teen With Autism Who Won A Lifetime Of Peanut Butter Gives It To Furloughed Workers

Generous lad. Glad it's a lifetime supply. He may need to redistribute again in the future in the event of yet another government shutdown.

I wonder how that works? How much will they end up donating? He eats peanut butter for every single meal. He's fifteen. He probably eats a ton, if he is how I was.

I could eat a whole pizza, three Chick-Fil-As, or five Burger King burgers for any given meal. One time, I ate 79 pieces of pizza, though I have to admit the slices were small (it was a CiCis) and I was stimulated by landrace-style, high CBD ganja for the first time. I ate lots of dessert slices.

I am quite tall, and I was under constant physical stress as a teen so I unleashed the beast concerning eating, always, when I was a teen, sending fruits, vegetables, and animals running when they saw me. The mueslix box gets opened, but not closed. Straight in the trash when done. I often ordered a couple of entrees at restaurants, skipping the appetizer. Multiple bags of Milano cookies checked in to the house but never saw the pantry, not even once. Few crumbs hit the floor I tell you, my hands too swift and my mouth too open. My grandparents didn't want to shame me by telling me my favorite Chinese delivery platter was really considered a meal for two, especially since I already would eat another entree and as many egg rolls and wontons as could be scrounged.

And I am not going to mention fruit. I could strip a three-acre orchard like a locust. I'm telling you in like an hour.

So, returning full circle to point, he must be nearing a jar of peanut butter a day, if not exceeding it, considering that he is of normal height. He only eats peanut butter and English muffins, you must remember. His mother buys peanut butter in lots of 72. I presume he'll cap off at three jars a day by the time he's 25, topping 50 muffins, if diversification is not achieved. By the time he's 70 he will be back down to one jar and a dozen muffies.

Considering he dies at 95, and he averages 2.4 jars a day for the remainder of his life, the total amount he would consume in his lifetime would be 70,000 jars of peanut butter. Is the grocery store going to be this generous?

Considering he dies at 95, and he averages 2.4 jars a day for the remainder of his life, the total amount he would consume in his lifetime would be 70,000 jars of peanut butter. Is the grocery store going to be this generous

I hope the grocery store doesn't read this... They'll file for bankruptcy.

New Threads

Top Bottom