• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Taylor Swift: my soulmate.

KOZMOZIS @realchrisharold

Wall Street Apprentice
I know: this guy is bananas.

wait! Just listen!

I took one of those.. quirky - tests on Buzz Feed - and it said my soulmate was 1.8m, light brown hair and green eyes.

I’m very good at stocks, I’m a fashion designer, CEO and founder of two brands, I can predict things; we both pray to Seth, and i see her in my dreams every single night I dream of…. The girl. The girl in my dreams: it looks exactly like her.

Lol, she was my favourite singer for a few years. I even took a lot of courage and saw her live twice.

Don't listen to her music so much these days, but can't help but search out new information about her.

New Threads

Top Bottom