1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tale of a dream I had last night.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wolfsage, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

I was in Castle like stone ruins at night with only burning torches for light. I was not me but, a light brown skinned muscular man. Afaird of the darkness. Goblins and orgres were manifested from. Of shadow and became flesh so long as no light dwelt nearby. There was a stone table located where two flights of stairs descended. Surronded by ruin bits of wall that stood like towers. Each had torches on them. The table was square as we're the stones upon it. Each had a glowing glyph shaped like trees in the form of letters. Arranged a certain way they could be helpful. I was annoyed had not enough to help. An orge was manifesting on the stair. Too large for the torch light to ward of. Afaird I arranged the stones I had. Matching what glyphs I could. A beam extended and straight lines across. Connecting them. I turned and faced the massive orge descending the stairs. With some kind of light power from my hands. Fear filled me as I move toward a stone walled structure. The goblins were coming. I grappled with some hand to hand. Before making my way inside. It was a cozy library. Complete with roaring fireplace, chairs, scrolls on the mantle, and old dusty rugs. A dull red with darker colors on the tips. It felt safe. But, I knew it wasn't. The goblins were rushing past in the darkness. If the lights inside went they would find me. Then woke up the fear still with me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Amy Stone

Amy Stone Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Did you watch LotR before going to bed?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Gerontius

Gerontius Well-Known Member

You had the most "dark academia" dream ever.

4. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

Nope. Three nights hence. Orges and goblins were much scarier.

5. Gerontius

Gerontius Well-Known Member

Ogres? I suppose if they are having a fit of pique. Orges though are a more social function so I can see why we would be scared of those.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. SusanLR

SusanLR Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

autocorrect needed?

I sure have some odd dreams too.
    Last dream I had this morning was of being in the passenger seat of a van with the man I live with
    driving way too fast.
    We came upon a curve and to my right, the edge of the road was just a large canyon cliff.
    Over we went. I felt the van flying through the air and prepared for my ending.
    I woke up before we hit bottom.

Still feeling shaken, I turned on the TV without getting out of bed to try and clear my head.
    When it came on guess what was playing?
    The end of Thelma and Louise!