• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Taco Survey!

Tacos?

• Hard shell

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Soft shell

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Beef

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Chicken

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Pork

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Fish

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Vegetarian/vegan

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mild heat

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • XXX heat

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Eating chicken soft tacos right now. That inspired me to post this little poll here to see what other people’s taste in tacos are.

I normally use a soft shell with a layer of beans, a layer of seasoned chicken meat, some shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, grated cheese and sour cream. And some hot sauce on top of it all. Add a can of Modelo on the side.

When I want some junk food, Taco Bell is never out of the question, though.

Soft shell if I can make them, beans, and sometimes fish or chicken. Layered with spinach, celery, radish, beans, taco sauce, yogurt.

I was working in California once and they had a restaurant with free make on own tacos happy hour. That must be what heaven is like :D. This was late enough in my life that I had gotten over the anxiety of being in a place with lot's of socializing that I am not joining in on much.

Tacos are some of my favourite food.

I usually use beef but I'm more than willing to have use chicken as long as it's seasoned, that goes for the beef too; I have tried fish tacos and liked them, but so far, I've mostly eaten beef tacos. I love spicy food, but I'm not sure my preference falls under "xxx heat" so I voted both "mild heat" and "xxx heat." As a Catholic, I believe in subsidiarity which basically means small local government and small local businesses, thus, I get most of my taco ingredients from a local Mexican food company based in Kamloops BC and therefore, I usually have hard-shell tacos as they only make hard shells.

I can't wait for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe this winter, I hope and pray Covid doesn't do anything to interfere with that taco-fest!

I like hard shell beef with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream ie Taco Bell Taco Supreme or better.

But I also like fish tacos in a soft corn shell. I usually get those at either Taco Del Mar or Taco Time.

For me home made tacos are kind of a rarity.

One time someone served "Hippie Tacos" which was basically spaghetti in a hard taco shell.

Last edited:
Standard beef, hard shell, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream and mild sauce.
Yup...Taco Bell's Crunchy taco supreme.
Same if I make them at home.

Only occasionally do I eat chicken. It's ok if soft pieces and good seasoning.
Occasionally fish tacos in restaurants or Tiki bars.

Tacos are a favourite lunch or fast food when out and about.

I prefer chicken soft shell tacos. I don't really think I have a preference for what else goes on a taco, though.

Never eaten a taco before.

d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

Ed

I've never met a taco I didn't like. I have even eaten tongue tacos in Mexico which is gross to think about but taste really good. :)

I've never met a taco I didn't like.
I have, it was known as a french octopus taco, so you can imagine, deep fried octopus on fried kelp with a bernaise sauce and red onion. Uck. Cooked and put together properly, it may have had some merit without the octopus.

Last edited:
No beans. They don't taste good to me. More importantly, I don't digest legume protein very well. I once had bad gas issues until I discovered the roach coach that visited my work was cutting his hamburger with soybean.

I have, it was known as a french octopus taco, so you can imagine, deep fried octopus on fried kelp with a bernaise sauce and red onion. Uck. Cooked and put together properly, it may have had some merit without the octopus.

That sounds hideous! Octopus is too chewy to make a good taco. :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom