• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Suspicious of my every move being tracked

Ephraim Becker

V.I.P Member
I feel like my internet is getting filtered wherever I go but very little to not make it obvious. I don’t see many results for autism social groups despite people saying that there’s a lot. Just now, I remembered that my father told me a few months ago that a friend he has at work is male with a feminine voice. I just now decided to do an internet search for male with feminine voice and no relevant results come up. I’m now suspicious that something is going on. I’m getting the same results at home, on the train, and at work. In addition, I find something and then I don’t see it anymore, for example, calling a progressive synagogue and asking if there’s anyone autistic that prays there and getting yes as an answer and then calling a few months later and telling me that they don’t remember telling me anything like that and even telling me that there’s only seniors that pray there. I feel like someone from my community is tracking down my every move. Someone a half a year told me that there’s a lot of autistic people that pray in a certain synagogue and I come to that synagogue and they tell me that there’s no one autistic that prays there at all. I feel like everyone is one step ahead of me. There used to be a lot of people my age that was in certain synagogues and now all I see is people over 60. Something is going on. Someone told me that there’s someone autistic that lives on a certain block in my neighborhood and remember the name from a camp I went to but never managed to exchange phone numbers with them and ask about that person to a lot of people in my community and they’ve never heard of that person at all. My boss has a good relationship with my parents since my mother treated his wife. Is there any way how to find out who’s tracking my every move?

Tbh it sounds more like a shift into paranoia. And I don't mean pathalogically but simply falling into misconception. If you look at all the millions of conspiracy theorists you see it is not uncommon at all. People may give you poor information (out of date, telling you just what they think you want to here, etc) but to all be working together in some conspiracy is hardly possible. If you were a scientist with a game changing discovery like an anti-gravity machine you might be of sufficient interest to come under surveillence, but just a regular person, ASD or NT, no.

I agree with tree it is something to talk with a mental health professional about.

At least you are not showing ideation about gang stalking and chemtrails like my brother in law.

You poor dear. It must be really scary, but I promise no one in the whole world is tracking you. You need rest and good food, and perhaps medication.

New Threads

Top Bottom