• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Support groups

Are you asking for yourself (ND) or for a partner (NT)?

If for yourself, I would check out ‘Meetup’ and type in ‘Asperger’s, Autism, ASD Socializing. There you will find several groups and the meetings are via Zoom.

My wife is on a Zoom group of wives/husbands/partners who are in a relationship with a ND/ASD1 person. It is facilitated by a psychologist and it has been a great help. There is a nominal fee to participate. If this may help you, PM me and I will send you the information.

Depending on where you live you might have local groups, either in-person or Zoom... I have two in my local area I can access...
Just web search for Autulism societies on the web for your area, and make sure they are for adult Autistic people...

New Threads

Top Bottom