• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stuttering on silence

Salty water 2 step

It's My Birthday!
Hi. From an idiots guide to being myself, (work in progress.)
Idiot is an old word meaning private, personal, although thats been kept secret from the insistence of Greco/French ownership of said words. On occasion my mind blurts numbers and i know to count the odometer and reduce the number to a single digit and get such blurted matches i now see why the old Eastern man wrote the thirteenth chapter torch bearers, after we met. When looking at photos my mind will count the moai while im looking at the faces and the clothing of the archeologists. When nine comes up loud and clear, i look for how many people or whatevers the photo has. Guess what? I learned why sunsets are beautiful and that beauty has wings. I learned to know i know nothing, and the word star meant daughter, long ago in a far away place. I learned i have special interests and funny ways about them, and a sense of humor like a pirates plank. Im stubborn, command the wind, and enjoy the alpha suboccipital sound of earths frequency. Im pretty sure ethnomusicology is the word between the letters, and well, enough about me. Most of all today, im grateful you have spoken up for autism.

Hi Salty water 2 step

welcome to af.png

Hi. From an idiots guide to being myself, (work in progress.)
Idiot is an old word meaning private, personal, although thats been kept secret from the insistence of Greco/French ownership of said words. On occasion my mind blurts numbers and i know to count the odometer and reduce the number to a single digit and get such blurted matches i now see why the old Eastern man wrote the thirteenth chapter torch bearers, after we met. When looking at photos my mind will count the moai while im looking at the faces and the clothing of the archeologists. When nine comes up loud and clear, i look for how many people or whatevers the photo has. Guess what? I learned why sunsets are beautiful and that beauty has wings. I learned to know i know nothing, and the word star meant daughter, long ago in a far away place. I learned i have special interests and funny ways about them, and a sense of humor like a pirates plank. Im stubborn, command the wind, and enjoy the alpha suboccipital sound of earths frequency. Im pretty sure ethnomusicology is the word between the letters, and well, enough about me. Most of all today, im grateful you have spoken up for autism.
Last time I counted It lasted an hour... I'm proud of you, you do you.

moai.jpg

I'd have to say my attention could be on the Moai or the archeologist. It depends on which archeologist or which Moai for that matter. If it were a famous Spanish Egyptologist for instance, Bert would have to wait.

mila_small.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom