• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Struggling with installing zoom, would love help please?

Gift2humanity

V.I.P Member
I got zoom for safari browser ready for zoom meeting tomorrow with mental health support group but I am struggling with it. They provided me with a meeting ID ??? and a passcode, dunno where I am supposed to enter these.
Attendanywhere was much easier.
It's directing me everywhere please can someone help with it as I dont know if I have installed the right zoom, as there were more than one in the App Store.

I think you just click “Join” and then it will ask you to enter the meeting ID, but you should also have gotten an e-mail with instructions. Did you get it?

I think you just click “Join” and then it will ask you to enter the meeting ID, but you should also have gotten an e-mail with instructions. Did you get it?
The Mail with instructions came from the organisation. It's the software is it confusing me. It's zoom.us I am from uk.

I emailed the man from the organisation to let him know I am having zoom problems so hopefully he will get back to me tomorrow, blooming autistic afterthoughts, I should have put my phone number on.
Here's the app screenshot, below is what I get when I click on the link the support organisation sent me.
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 21.33.38.png

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 21.41.08.png

I emailed the man from the organisation to let him know I am having zoom problems so hopefully he will get back to me tomorrow, blooming autistic afterthoughts, I should have put my phone number on.
Here's the app screenshot, below is what I get when I click on the link the support organisation sent me.
View attachment 66421
View attachment 66422

Oh whoa, I wouldn’t know what the heck to do either. I’ve only used Zoom once, and I think there was a link provided in an e-mail that took me directly to the meeting. The guy you contacted will help you.

Oh whoa, I wouldn’t know what the heck to do either. I’ve only used Zoom once, and I think there was a link provided in an e-mail that took me directly to the meeting. The guy you contacted will help you.
Yeah, if I don't get in before he sees my email I will email him and text/email the support worker from that organisation If I have their number/email. That way it shows I am trying to engage with them.

I found Zoom a bit hard to download as well. I've used the application on my laptop a few times so the version of it for me has me enter the meeting ID first (the numbers may be weirdly spaced out until they're fully entered), and then the passcode in the next box.

Well hopefully that guy gets back to you soon. There are so many features on some of these programs that it’s sometimes hard to figure out just the basics.

If you go to zoom.us you should get this screen
upload_2021-3-11_10-6-48.png

this is where you can enter the number of the meeting. You will then get a further screen that asks for the passcode.

New Threads

Top Bottom