• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Year's Plans: Strive to be better?

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Whoa - hey you- what is your resolution- the new year is almost here.

Do you want to excel or parasail or salsa or write slack code or join a cult, or make beer, find Waldo, catch a Pokemon?

Inspire us mere mortals with your aspirations of 2020 and your name in the sky!

I have a few - to find a good job for post-graduation in May, to write and publish the sequel to my first book, to learn basic Russian, and to ask the guy I like out (I can't do it right now because he's currently my TA).

Strive to be better or not better?
So, is a resolution to quit gambling a promise to be no bettor...?
full

Whoa - hey you- what is your resolution- the new year is almost here.

Do you want to excel or parasail or salsa or write slack code or join a cult, or make beer, find Waldo, catch a Pokemon?

Inspire us mere mortals with your aspirations of 2020 and your name in the sky!
no panic attacks ever again

Last edited:
At the beginning of 2020 I will be starting a new position of Gym Manager at the Crossfit Gym I coach at. So next year I will be aiming to complete my personal training level 3 course, hopefully gaining a further Crossfit coaching certificate, and also aiming to complete my nutrition coaching course and creating my product/business in that field.

Out of my professional life, I will be pursuing the best possible relationship with my new girl friend, and hopefully helping her to make some difficult decisions with her life in terms of career.

My new year wish: is to keep living my life and enjoy reading and not being a slave or being abused. And to patiently understand people (or not) ,who chose not to respect how independent l am and my choice to work.

Last edited:
I mark the years by Christmas's, and this year's resolution is the same as last year's: to make it to next year's. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom