• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stimtastic is closing

callmeriver

Autistic Intersex Cutie
V.I.P Member
189D66EC-005F-43D6-A165-49649B68A81B.jpeg
i found out recently that one of my favourite shops to buy stim toys and chewys from is closing i am both sad and heartbroken about it because it was one of the first places that helped with my chewing and stimming needs. is anyone else sad about this? i’m pretty sure i am not the only one

oof; I know the lady who started that up is (or at least was) also the one behind Neuroclastic (formerly called The Aspergian)

I know I had an alternative site somewhere though I think it's EU-based but can't remember off the top of my head, there might be even another US-based one, but I'll try and find it for you regardless!

Might seem a bit pedantic but the UK is not longer in the E.U. and there may be customs implications etc. (many UK companies no longer even supply the E.U. currently due to paperwork involved)

Might seem a bit pedantic but the UK is not longer in the E.U. and there may be customs implications etc. (many UK companies no longer even supply the E.U. currently due to paperwork involved)
I fixed it, and my apologies; I hardly keep up with International News since it's a mess a majority of the time, these days especially

New Threads

Top Bottom