• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

STATION CLOSED - Retro test card

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
I won't need the pictures of the PM5544 test card since this will appear in the thumbnails and let alone you'll see this in my profile picture.

Have you ever wondered what the test card was actually used for? In this video I discuss the science and the history behind the test card.

For this video I continue my life story after my fascination with the test card and this time discuss the art behind the test card.

New Threads

Top Bottom