• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

stalked for 4 years

Yikes! That would have scared the hell out of me. My house would have looked like a military strong point with barbed wire, claymores and fenced geese runs for alarm.

OH GOSH NO, I don't think I could. I was stalked for a matter of months and it was driving me mad. Did he do anything? My tires were slashed like six times. On the bright side, I'm a pro at changing tires now. :cool:

I have a feeling, that if I did not take action, a girl from my past would stalk me.

She used to hold a knife to me, in order to get me to sit with her and eat with her. She frightened me so very much.

Year's later, she finds me on facebook and although I was not exactly happy, I chose that perhaps she is different now and it did not take too long into the chat, to see that she was still the same and so, I had to block her ( thankful for that).

I never liked those people. Always feared that in a woman. Who might get obssesed with you. My mind set usually involves dealing with it directly. But ive seen enough to realize that wont work. So hope you find peacr.

New Threads

Top Bottom