• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
988EC22A-7722-4907-A3C9-7BB577079790.jpeg
E73BFD85-8E16-4AA9-8DAC-94B62FBF8BC5.jpeg

I am finally in started September October I believe of 2020
what do you guys think of SO?

Last edited:
Yay you. This is great news to share with us. That happy smile tells me things are improving for you. Sending virtual teddy bear and virtual balloons. ☺

I like the fact that being a part of SO gives you purpose.

You are truly an inspiration that others should look up to.

I know I do :)

Congratulations. Is use to do bits with Special Olympics when I was younger but it won’t great for me since I also have physical issues and a physical classification. Special Olympics in the UK are behind other countries and only take those wit( low IQ and not people with autism. What sport do you compete in?

Congratulations:p. Is use to do bits with Special Olympics when I was younger but it won’t great for me since I also have physical issues and a physical classification. Special Olympics in the UK are behind other countries and only take those wit( low IQ and not people with autism. What sport do you compete in?

thanks I do skills training right now due to the pandemic but we’ve been working on soccer basketball and softball:grinning:

New Threads

Top Bottom