• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sorry.

Emor

This isn't an apology to Calvert specifically.
Religion- Catholicism specifically, pisses me off for various reasons and imo I think it's justified for me to dislike people who are arrogant enough to condone it but w.e.
I know some people just think I'm being the one arrogant and hating so if I've offended you sorry.
I'm not gonna come up with some ******** about how religion messed up my life because it didn't but some things did happen which didn't make it as cool as it could have been and it just irritates me that people still act like this is okay with the piles of evidence and all of it.
But meh, I'm just gonna have to accept some people are idiots and that me ranting and getting pissy at them just makes me look like a megalomaniac.
Basically; sorry if I've offended anyone or whatever, but tbh, I'm not going to say it's out of character or whatever, religion does piss me off and I'll usually rant with religious people, but idk, maybe I should be sorry for doing it publicly and disturbing the piece, or is this just me trying to be deceptive?
Meeeeeh.
EMZ.

Like you say, religion pisses you off and i'm starting to see why. You can hate religion if you want but just remember that not all religious people are bad. Which is why i'm confused about why those people still remain religious. As you know from the other thread, now that I am aware of the bad side of it, I am starting to move away from it myself. In a way I have you to thank for that.   :p

But meh, I'm just gonna have to accept some people are idiots and that me ranting and getting pissy at them just makes me look like a megalomaniac.

What do you mean by this bit tho? Was that in reference to me?

Basically; sorry if I've offended anyone or whatever, but tbh, I'm not going to say it's out of character or whatever, religion does piss me off and I'll usually rant with religious people, but idk, maybe I should be sorry for doing it publicly and disturbing the piece, or is this just me trying to be deceptive?

That's OK. I put another reply in the other thread as I was trying to explain a few things and hoped you didn't get the wrong idea of what I was saying.

I generally stay out of religion and politic boards and threads. They bring out strong feelings and people can act like children in those areas. I just avoid those topics. I keep my mouth shut a lot.

New Threads

Top Bottom