• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Song Dedications!

Ken S.

Dog Cookie King
V.I.P Member
This is not going to be exactly what you thought when you read the thread name. These dedications don't have to compliment anybody. I will start by a dedication to my father.
Yes I am aware the Bass player/Singer resembles Judd Nelson.

:cryingcat:My first one is for the man I wanted to share the rest of my time with.
So the usual old torch song.
And today is is birthday.

My daughter wrote a song for me once. Of course, she was a teen and was furious with me. She read it to me. I told her she was really talented and she seriously should send it to Eminen,
I really can't think of anyone I would dedicate a song to, but I used to have different songs as ringtones on my phone - of course when my brother called, it'd be "He ain't Heavy, He's my brother". My oldest sister was always "Come one baby let the good times roll". and so on.

Alright if everyone is gonna post mushy songs then here is one written about a dog dedicated to all the dog lovers out there.

Thank you Pats. Love it.:D
P.s dont ask what their saying. Its not meant for human ears.;)
Yes well fortunately I have Lucy who translates for me. She said they were in mourning for some reason and something about where to hold the keg party.:p

New Threads

Top Bottom