• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sometimes I can't help but hate women, and be ashamed to be one.

Ana54

1. It's nearly always the mother that complains about the autistic child.
2. It's nearly always the mother that yells at and hits the kids, at least in public, then they say that's a form of taking care of the kids. Other times they "give themselves a treat when they're stressed"... i.e., yelling at or hitting the kids, "because they're stressed".
3. It was almost always a female that picked on me on one webboard and on others, it was almost always a female that said terrible things about me. One called me a monster pretty much, while another said I was a hopeless case that can't be helped and that others should ignore me and not help me because I would just get them down.
4. They can get bossier and more bully-like than males.
5. They get off in court more easily for killing the kids.
6. They prize themselves but murder their kids (abortion). And yes, most know what they are doing.

I've usually found guys to be calmer and more be-with-able than girls because most of them don't take offense in every single little thing people say or do. Women also talk a lot more, which makes them harder to talk to because one can't get a word in, and they get mad at me for not doing what everyone else is doing. I've endured many scoldings and even punishment for simply being different from everyone else, mostly by women.
I generally see women as very arrogant and proud, but there are a few women I know who aren't like that.

New Threads

Top Bottom