• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something you like to bring when you travel

disconnected

V.I.P Member
I bring along my White Noise machine.

E735D08D-A85B-4226-802E-872038CDEF0E.jpeg

Depends,

Cycling trip, a small pouch with pencils, watercolour's and sketchbook.

Trip by car, tablet with a sim card.

Trip by plane, neck pillow, mask, ear plugs and tablet.

earplugs and small but adequate pillow/cushion to sleep on, needs to be right height.

There's a whole machine just to do what one app does? Or is it somehow better to have the big thing?

There's a whole machine just to do what one app does? Or is it somehow better to have the big thing?
There are some who still don't have smart phones...no apps.
Me for one. :rolleyes:

I also bring along a camera, (no smart phone).
If overnight, my own bedding.
The feel of sheets, pillows and blanket are important to me.

There are some who still don't have smart phones...no apps.
Me for one. :rolleyes:

I also bring along a camera, (no smart phone).
If overnight, my own bedding.
The feel of sheets, pillows and blanket are important to me.

I always bring a silk pillowcase. It doesn't create creases on my face like cotton does, and it always feel cooler than cotton to me. I don't like being hot when sleeping and often sleep on top of the bed covers because I get too hot otherwise. In winter, I like to wear flannel PJs so I'm comfortable without sheets and blankets; in summer, I prefer night gowns because they're cooler than pajamas.

I have a little doll called April. I take her everywhere with me which I know is childish but it brings me a little comfort. I got my doll a little pacifier and she looks adorable.

New Threads

Top Bottom