• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something Sad Happened To Me Last December...

This Friday marks the first anniversary of a very sad occasion. On December 2, 2021, Megan Hilty, who voices my best pal KC The Koala and sent me the SWEETEST message in early June 2021, only played Lily St. Regis (a minor role AND a villain) in Annie Live (why they didn't cast her in the title role is beyond me, instead, they cast a little-known actress in the title role). When Megan sang "Tomorrow" with everyone else during the closing credits, her voice was so drowned out that you couldn't even hear her. To add salt to the wound, the rendition was tear-jerking, and being autistic with ADHD, I sobbed extremely hard and had a hard time sleeping that night. Even worse, this past June, KC's show ended for a stupid PAW Patrol wannabe called Pupstruction, and I quit watching Disney, since they had no good shows left, and made the trek to Nick Jr. Megan had a family tragedy in September, and thus suspended her Cameo account, and contacting her agents/managers, I get no reply. I offered her my sincere condolences, but my only cure to happiness will be if I get a message from "KC The Koala". No other thing would make me quite ecstatic as that.

Be Well,
Zach

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-173655.png
    Screenshot_20211222-173655.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 44

New Threads

Top Bottom