• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Someone has joined the forums

Bosko

Crusader in exile
I’m a thirteen year old girl who wants to talk to people like herself. I am a Roman Catholic who enjoys music and talking about theology. It’s not my main interest. I’m very knowledgeable about operas and history

1657510398727.png

Hi and Welcome @Bosko

There are people in here who are of faith. However, I am not sure how many of your age there are. Manu of us are a "bit" older

Hi @Bosko, I have really enjoyed your posts about architecture. They have been very inspiring, thought-provoking, and enjoyable to see the responses.

I am 41, but I find it very interesting to be friends with people of all ages. I will try to keep it in mind, though, when I post here that there are young people, too. Thanks again for the cool architecture posts.

I can remember being 13. Just barely...Seems a lifetime ago. That's young. Welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom