• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some videos I had made about my outside adventures

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
From my Autistic YouTube Creator channel I had so made 3 videos filming and documenting my adventures just trying suburban parks. I learned that I enjoy filming and editing videos like that, since I had uploaded my third outside adventure videos, they're looking very popular.

From this YouTube channel "Aspie With Attitude", I call it "Walk With Me", I take you on my walks pointing out some details I see in various parks that I visit.

There's going to be new ones uploaded once every 2 months hopefully, this is just something I wanted to add to my YouTube niche for 2020 and beyond. I like to show you other parks and also take you walks through forest and along beaches as well. Even go through various strolls in my trademark university sportswear outfit and even try other activities like go swimming or climb some low rock boulders.

This is just only the beginning, one I continue building up, I hope this would serve as a great feature to my Autistic YouTube Creator channel "Aspie With Attitude". This is called "Walk With Me", my own a series of adventure videos for everyone to enjoy.

Do you balance a spinner on your nose in every video that you do?
Somehow, in the other videos, the ones before this, I don't remember
that as a feature.

Do you balance a spinner on your nose in every video that you do?
Somehow, in the other videos, the ones before this, I don't remember
that as a feature.

I do nowadays, been doing this each time since late 2018. Since after "Episode 32" when I did the 2018 Christmas Special, the special effects on the fidget spinner had came in to this.

I've decided to try starting up a new video segment I have on my Autistic YouTube which involves me going for a swim, I do this with my clothes on and I explain in the video why I do it and the fun I get out of swimming with my tracksuit pants and t-shirt on. I have like 7 minutes of Go-Pro action filming myself swimming underwater.

New Threads

Top Bottom