• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some spooky videos for Halloween

Misery

Amalga Heart
V.I.P Member
...from my collection of favorites.

Generally these are short things, they aint meant to be freaking movies, though some can be from a series of similarly short videos that add up to a long-ish one.

Now this is going along with what *my* idea of good horror stuff consists of, so there aint too much in the way of bloody slasher stuff going on here. Generally not much gore either, if any. Jumpscares though... maybe a couple here and there. Maybe.

We've got some odd themes and ideas for some of these too... for a couple of them, dont expect to understand what they mean, not right away.

Anyway, let's just get to it:

Other Lily is a short, self-contained one... nice and simple.

Username 666: Bloody old, this one. Back in the day, this had people scouring the Net to see if it was real or not... yeah, one of those. You can tell just how old it is by the interface shown.

No, it's not bloody or gory, despite all the red. There are tomatoes though.

No, not *my* house, someone else's house. Thankfully. Gotta say, wouldnt wanna live there.

The Walten Files: I debated showing this one or not... of all the horror stuff I've got this is the most intense. Both the story elements and the scares just... keep... coming. It's sorta inspired by FNAF, but it goes in a wildly different direction and the animatronics are EVEN MORE violent. The characters in this one tend to meet some spectacularly awful fates. This is the second video in the series, which I chose as I feel it's the one that best shows what it's all like. Note that most of this is hand-drawn stuff, in a rather odd artstyle that just adds to the scare factor. Like I said: Intense. You've been warned. It's sooooooooo good though.

Continued in next post...

I'm not really sure if Omega Mart counts... it can be creepy at times but is usually just surreal and can be funny. The interesting part is that Omega Mart does, in fact, exist. It's a big art... thing... over in Vegas, which requires tickets to get into. Once inside, you can explore the place, you can indeed buy things from it (probably not Glorbox though), and you can seek out its many secrets (which includes entire secret areas) to try to piece together the story behind it. I'd love to visit it sometime... but for now, these highly entertaining cursed commercials will have to do. I love this stuff. There's waaayyyyyy more to it than just this set.

"Mr. Puzzles Wants You To Be Less Alive" is the best title ever. This one is just plain funny... comedy all the way.

My personal favorite, this is the one that'll make the least sense by far. It's only 11 minutes long... or so it seems. This is one DEEP rabbit hole... but where's the rest of it? There's WAY more to it than just this one video, but... well, might ruin the fun if I just give you the answer to that puzzle.

Ah yes, "Dont Hug Me, I'm Scared", or DHMIS for short. Sky-high production values, this one. This series is notorious for causing a certain issue, wherein parents who hadnt yet mastered the art of Youtube-fu would randomly find it online, think "Oh look, a cute kid's show", show it to their 5 year old... and they'd have nightmares about it for months. There's an overall story to piece together here, but it's a tough one to figure out. This is episode 4 of six, chosen just because it's the one I like the most. Beware episode 5 though: there's exactly one gory scene in that one. Yes, despite it all being puppets. Seriously, if you cant handle gore, sit that one out. It only lasts for seconds, but...

That's all for now, I think. Though, if you want more spooks... of a very unique sort... here's the other thread I did recently:

All about analog horror

Yes, I watch a lot of Youtube. Always with adblockers though. I dont know how anyone puts up with the site without one.

I'll watch more later.
Picked out the one called This house has people in it.

Now we know why those basement rooms were never finished.
Someone melted through the floor above! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom