• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So who has a Kano Computer Kit or something else Raspberry Pi relatted

GCat3000

I just built a computer and now I need help customizing the programs and operating system as well get the touch screen working.​

I am able to offer no support but to redirect you do qwant, google, tech forums. The information is lacking.

I built a Kano Touch from the computer kit off of the Kano Website and am now trying to customize it. It is a Raspberry Pi based system using the Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer as a base. It is a hobbyist progect and my first. It uses a Linux Rasbian OS called Kano OS.

Wow, what a nice project! So, you've figured out how to do it? (Not that i know how... Usually i search from the internet, or ask my brother).

You may be better off seeking help in a forum that specializes in these kinds of things. The help you'll get here on an autism support forum is probably going to be limited, if you get any at all.

You can also search the topic at hand with Google and see if you find anything relevant to your project. Good luck!

New Threads

Top Bottom