• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So, this is my place. where i live.

Nemesis_2k7

Nemesis2k7

Hope videos are allowed. The fan being on the ground, is because i had a seizure and fell through it. the day after i bought it. Will be replacing it eventually. for now, it still works. But yea. This is my tiny place.

Nice kitchen for such a small place! I once had a kitchen in a 6 foot closet, it was quite efficient and I loved it.
Thanks for sharing!

i am guessing that is less than desire able ?
Enough room. The owner of the house is less than desirable. Long story.
The rest of the house looks like a house under destruction and he won't let anyone in because
it is such a mess.

I'm disabled and could use some help keeping my section clean, but, he doesn't want anyone seeing
the house.
It's the best I can do right now. At least I can afford it.

New Threads

Top Bottom