• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I opened the door, and then . . .

EllieMay

V.I.P Member
. . . said "Hi" to everyone!!!

I was at an Aspie meeting this week and the topic of discussion was extroverts. Well, there are two of us in the group --- one young and one senior. That got me to doing some Google research, which brought me here.

I think I will poke around a bit and see what's here. I have precious little spare time, but I suspect y'all will hear from me from time to time --- maybe more than you would like to. You know how we extroverts are!!!

Oh extroverts, how I wish I could be one...

giphy (19).gif

Welcome!

Can someone help me out, please? In the box under my avatar there is some kind of karma score. I have searched here but can't seem to find out what that is all about. Help --- anyone?

I just upped your Karma score one more notch by adding a like to your message.

Extrovert-Introvert.jpg

Welcome Ellie May!

LOVE this illustration!!!:D:D:D

Hi Ellie May - thanks for asking about the Karma scores ... I bumbled along for a week before finally working it out ... too Aspie to ask!!

I just read a post on here about Extroverted Autistics... have to try to find it again now, but do a search under the forums and it'll pop up.

New Threads

Top Bottom