• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So glad I found this place.

SageRose

I just wanted to say that this forum site is possibly one of the best things I've found the past few years lol. I've never in my life had the fortune of being on a site like this where people can have intelligent conversations and even argue with reason and understanding. I know it sounds weird but whenever I'd try to join a random NT website and forum page (no offense to NT sites, just saying),the discussions would be okay for a while but there were so many occasions and so many people who would bring the worst out in me and I often thought it was mostly due to my short temper but now I see the difference. There are many forums out there but very few manage to keep the convos and arguments intelligent and polite. Some forums just make you want to rage either due to the idiocy of some posts or the way some people provoke and interact with you. I feel so free and happy to have found a site like this. :p

Yes, this is a extremely inviting place and the best Autism Forum I've found and am glad to be apart of thus far. 99% of people here are very friendly as well, have had a few run ins with some bad apples but the Mods and Admins take care of any scuffles and the like with immense care and are swift about it as well which is the best part.

I've been here for over 8 months so far too, close to a year already :eek: Seems impossible how fast time's flown

Last edited:
There's a lot of people who feel the same way. We have a couple of individuals who like to troll, but they are a tiny minority and the mods do a good job of keeping things in check.

I concur totally. I joined last February, it's such a great group with many good people and great discussion about all things Autism. A great tool for all of us to have.

I've been here for several years.
Ever since my diagnosis.
It is a part of my evening routine and very enjoyable.

My girlfriend is on here all the time for the same reason. She is NT, but she just finds most NT sites to be very self absorbed. She was the one who recommended me over here.

Glad you like the forum like I am :)

I'm glad too! I wish I had found this site earlier, even before I got to figure out my autism. I mean it's so refreshing to be in a site like this :)

New Threads

Top Bottom