• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So apparently plenty of fish is just a non nude cam grip site?

Slyfox

Shame. I’ll still try to use it to date but they keep pushing the live date thing but it’s just a women doing live videos for money. Doesn’t seem anyone of her are using it to try to actually date. Not that I’d use it if it was being used to date video chats terrify me. If it worked as it’s suppose to you go on a video date while hundreds of people watch you and make comments that sounds horrible.

I used POF for most of a summer and it was an exercise in frustration as well as burnout. I never got even a message back let alone a date. Prepare for a burning sensation in your head if you use it.

I met my husband on POF. Maybe the key aspect of that is, I wasn't really hoping or expecting to meet anyone. I enjoyed their forums. I had a few dates from there but like I said, wasn't really expecting much. Then along came my future husband and bowled me over on the first date. I can't account for it. Luck, I guess.

Shame. I’ll still try to use it to date but they keep pushing the live date thing but it’s just a women doing live videos for money. Doesn’t seem anyone of her are using it to try to actually date. Not that I’d use it if it was being used to date video chats terrify me. If it worked as it’s suppose to you go on a video date while hundreds of people watch you and make comments that sounds horrible.
Dating apps are garbage. Honestly. The people who make these apps care about 1 thing. Money. I highly recommend to everyone, dont use them. They also bring more pain than good. As hard as it is, going out and meeting someone is the best way to go.

only dates i've ever had were from dating sites, without them i'd never had any dates. can't ask any women out on bus, stores, work, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom