• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Slice of life

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
So what is the one great idea you want to present so you can own your private island or your entire basement filled with computers or .....
Wait no judegments here. I will venture out with my totally ridick idea: Massaging shower wall, you lay back and your moveable wall engulfs you with a soft heat masssge.

I would have walls that were screens connected to live cameras in Utah in one room and Montana (Beartooth) in another room.

Some thing you put in your mouth that would brush your teeth for you, kind of like an electric toothbrush, but one that brushes every teeth at the same time.

A noise cancelling device, not just headphones for your ears, but for the whole house!

Whole house sound system so ambient music plays constantly, I know that could be done with a PA
system, but added things like a room with a waterfall wall and a ceiling over the bed that could open up
to see the night sky or closed with lighting that would look like stars, a galaxy or nebulae to view all night.

Rather than a hearing aid,
a hearing muffler.
(adjustable, so rules out those squishy ear plugs)

Seriously good headphones are out of my league financially, bulky and cumbersome.

A small device worn inside the ear canal to reduce environmental volume for ones comfort.
Still works effectively when hyper vigilant/aware and at times when not.

programmable for chosen noises.
filter or reduce noises don't want to hear,
dogs barking, traffic, human voice, loud industrial machinery and so on.

Think there's something already available that can filter out general background noise.
Would want something more selective.

New Threads

Top Bottom