• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Simple pleasures.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
The room is silent save for a fan. It spins and hums. A calming soothing sound. That says all is well. I have paid the light bill and the fan is on. This is my reward. This is my victory.

Sitting on my soft couch this early morning at sunrise with front windows open listening to the sweet chirp chirp and tweet tweet sounds of several feathery friends. Even a squawking black crow mixed in seems so peaceful to hear.

Listening to the frogs singing coming up from a pond downslope from my house while enjoying a beer in a rocking chair on the porch.

Last edited:
Walking along a trail, stopping in the middle of a wooden bridge, listening to and watching the water flow in the creek below.

Sitting in the jeep by the forest at dusk watching deer seemingly by magic just start appearing
all around.
They come up to the window and look in and I get out and walk amongst them.
Once a large Buck came prancing by and I stood very still. He came to me and looked me
up and down then went on by. As if to give his welcome to the herd!

Being able to play my movies and video games very loudly on my speakers until very early in the morning, and not have to worry about bothering the neighbors since my house is so well insulated in that regard.

New Threads

Top Bottom