• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show you some of my adventures on YouTube

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
On my YouTube channel "Aspie With Attitude", I don't just talk about autism, I also like to upload videos of me going outside exploring. I explore parks, forest and bushlands, finding detail then editing this into one video to share on YouTube.

I so far only got through to uploading 7 of these videos and I hope to upload more in future to come.

Finished watching your first video, not bad. :) Made me want to go out for a walk, I actually want to take up hiking once this lockdown is over; I've realized that in my walks prior to 2020, I actually go quite far on them.

This video also reminded my of my own desire to go out and explore the various historical sites in my own region; I hope and pray I'll be able to do that in the coming year.

Walking and hiking are really great stuff. I usually look for times and places where nobody else is near. The quiet and solitude are renewing.

New Threads

Top Bottom