• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shocking treatment!

Lemon Zing

My sister got her contact with my nephew stopped a few days ago, and now she feels really depressed. I've told her to sue these people, and I hope she listens.

I also tried to get a solicitor about this Sara and Joanna commotion that has been bothering me for years, and when I went to an advice shop, that was a waste of time. They 'don't offer legal advice' and all. Calling lawyers is a waste of time, because all they do is say they can't help, and then recommend people that say the same things. It seems everything is pointless now.

I bet 2020 will prove to be a crappy year too. A new year does not mean anything when your life is already that lame.

Shocking treatment i assumed shock therapy where they run electricity through her head, i just got out of psyche ward.

This sounds like a lawsuit not worth pursuing whether it's valid or not. Maybe we just aren't able to have enough information. Focus on making lame lives better.
Exercise and gaining more knowledge can always help.

First you said you advised your sister to sue. Then the next paragraph you say lawyers are a waste of time. So, did you intend your sister to represent herself in the recommended lawsuit?

Well I think we are on a planet where people in authority make decisions on your life, like in courts and whatever and you have no rights whatsoever, if you appeal against a decision you are not allowed to contest it or advised against doing so because the world is all, about money, greed and personal agendas. The UK legal system and police forces are totally corrupt and there is no such thing as a fair trial. Fact I don't think there ever has been.

You don't know what the new year will bring. Work towards the positive to improve your chances of a good year.

It depends...

I think there's no such thing as a good or a bad year, and an extra number or two after the first two to three digits in a new year, is not indicative of whether a future will bring joy or unhappiness. There's over 360 days in a year. How would it be possible that every single day is pleasant or depressing?

I can't get jobs because of this nonsense. I count it as nonsense in retrospect, because the only thing I was initially guilty of was fancying a support worker, and they stitched me up and everything. Today, I got a new set of disclosure documents mailed to me, and it appears nothing has expired on my record. My sister didn't do anything wrong either. In fact, when she did file reports about things to do with her son needing an assessment for dyspraxia and her ex, they didn't follow up on this. That suggests it's all one-sided, and social workers are bad news.

New Threads

Top Bottom