• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sesame Street Seasons (1 & 2)

I wish that all the 130 episodes of Sesame Street Season 1 will be rereleased on 1 DVD Package as well as blu-ray And digital media in digitised footage!

I don't subscribe to "fate"(predetermination), but...
I was born Nov. 9, 1969.
First airing episode,
Nov.10, 1969!
How weird am I for knowing that?!?

Season 1 is trippy. Oscar starts out orange, Big Bird's head is a lot smaller, and Ernie has a different shirt. There's also a "jazzy spies" number segment for the number 2, which I believe disappeared from the rotation after a few years.

It's hard to believe when Sesame Street first came out in 1969 they thought it was only going to last about two seasons. Although it was at its best during the late 70's and 80's when I watched it as a kid.

Does anyone know how many episodes in season 2?

Are you not able to do a search yourself?

Or is asking questions like this the way you
hope to engage socially with other members?

Your question was answered in Post #8.

New Threads

Top Bottom