• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

((Sensitive topic)) Mourning some one who never got to be

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
Today we found out my cousin had died (4 weeks before his due date). I have so much anger at the moment. My Aunty has had all pregnancy checks over the phone because of the Corona virus. I keep thinking if she had been seen it could of been picked up that something was wrong.

I am so sad and feel the loss of this child I never got to meet. How do I cope with this kind of grief.

Idk wot to say
Be there for Her, ask how here(step one)
Anger is a naked blade. Get exercise.

No sugar, no booze. Soak in hot water
Sugar and booze and caffiene not safe today.
Ask for help(here)
This is a safe place for peer to peer support. No one is mean here, but sometimes I am insensitive.
Eat something simple, like soup and bread. Or beans and rice. Dont neglect nutrition. Drink alot of water 2litres a day is about right, not all at once.

Start writing(journal)

Last edited:
Must be so disappointing for the family. So close. I guess your waiting for the 'why' report from the medicos.

I stay in bed and eat chocolate and let myself feel sad. No joke. I have to actually set aside time to grieve or life gets me so busy that I end up stuffing my feelings.

Allow yourself to feel angry and sad. This will hurt for a while and that’s okay. Write down your thoughts if you feel that might help you. Just be careful not to get stuck in “what if?”-mode, and make sure not to act on the anger.

Very sorry for your loss, that's so very sad. Words aren't enough. They were trying to keep her and baby safe from the virus, but something else happened. It will help a little for her to understand what went wrong, they should be able to tell her that at least.

Sorry for the loss, for all involved.

Allow your feelings, recognise them and give them space.

Very sorry for your loss, that's so very sad. Words aren't enough. They were trying to keep her and baby safe from the virus, but something else happened. It will help a little for her to understand what went wrong, they should be able to tell her that at least.
Thankyou. It is being looked into at the moment.

Thank-you for the kind words and advice. I am doing okay. My Aunty is healthy. Her 1 year old is blissfully unaware of the situation and my Gran is going to spend some time with them.

New Threads

Top Bottom