• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

See it - Need it! (The want list)

This is simply beyond want! I am so obsessing over this my life will end unless I get it :D

Oh my....

Shall we club together? I bet it's expensive, but ridiculously addictive. I mean, it simply has to be beaten!! Amazing that someone built it. Imagine the design map!! :D

Give me a workshop and a couple of years and I'll make one ;)

I bought one of his smaller ones from Amazon for a christmas present once. I very nearly kept it :D

Superplexus Circles

If it was me, I'd design one with multiple dead ends, trapdoors etc. Imagine how frustrating it would be after an hour to end up back at the start? :D

Oh yes, I'm eeeeeeeevillll! :)

It reminds me of an orrery, I always wanted one of those! One that has lots of detail and looks all steampunk, an expensive one!

It reminds me of an orrery, I always wanted one of those! One that has lots of detail and looks all steampunk, an expensive one!

Is this steampunk enough...?

How about one for the wrist Sir?

Gene Grimm - I watched the documentary on that machine. Mindblowing to think that sort of technology was 'lost' 2000 odd years ago.

Last edited:
That thing is neat!!! About 30 years ago, I went to a river festival in St. Louis that had a giant version of a similar device (sorry, don't know what to call it). They strapped me in and started spinning the different rings, so I was spinning in three different directions at the same time. I appreciated the technology and how neat it was, but my lunch didn't. That promptly ended up going in three different directions with people taking video. I'm sure somewhere in cyberspace there's a video of Sportster expelling funnel cakes and cheap hamburgers.:eek:

Omg! That happened to me once at a carnival and I have bad motion sickness problems as it is. That dweeb left the ride going for over 5 min and I almost threw up on his shoes! It took me 5 days to recover in bed. I felt like I was having a bad hangover and laying in a waterbed. It was awful! :mad:

If they sell it as a kit, they would sell like hot cakes! Ok, maybe a special edition? :D

(I mean the Lego model, not sportsters lunch!!) :D

There's too many guy things on here. Here's a girly item that I really really want....
image.jpg
Should be coming this week!!!
Woo hoo!!!

There's too many guy things on here. Here's a girly item that I really really want....
View attachment 9385
Should be coming this week!!!
Woo hoo!!!

Yay girly things! Philosophy stuff does smell rather wonderful.

images

This so much. It's almost identical to my one that inexplicably broke the other day, and the piece seems to be missing forever! I finally found another that's very similar for only $20, but they will only ship to and take payment from US-based addresses -headdesk-.

I've been asked what I want for my birthday next month - for once my mind is blank!

Thanks Angela and Becky for bringing some balance to the thread:)

All these old men wanting to be young men again:)
or is it a mid life crisis

Nothing wrong with jewellery grapesicles Especially torques... Love 'em. I had to get mine imported from America too. Sometimes you spot something that you know there's no alternative for.

Why can you only give 1 like on these threads?!!

That is more than anything else in the world the best thing EVER!!!

I Used to have one of these things, and it was hypnotising!

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

New Threads

Top Bottom