• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Searching Messages

22326987-1B2C-4EAF-ADD8-1AC4C73108C2.jpeg

awesomo is back. you can’t. but i can backup your stuff for you.

Is there a way to use search words for your private messages?
From what I know and what I can find online for XenForo (the software that this forum runs on) there isn't a built in way to search your private messages.

From what I know and what I can find online for XenForo (the software that this forum runs on) there isn't a built in way to search your private messages.
Okay, thank you, @Satal. I will stop searching for the search feature. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
On the topic of search i wish it was possible to search for a string of words in the order that you make the query. Right now it just searches for posts containing those words in any order.
That would be useful.
Narrow the results.

If you know which thread it is in press control then tap the letter f. Start typing what you are looking for and it should highlight it. I use this all the time.

Dependant on your browser the little search box can be along the bottom bar or near the address bar. Note that is only searches the page you are on, not the whole site.

Option B is do a external search using your internet search engine. Type what you are looking for and include the site name. Sometimes it works.

New Threads

Top Bottom