• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sea of Thieves on PC and Xbox - Comes out this Tuesday, anyone getting it?

Are you getting Sea of Thieves this week?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't have a PC to run it

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I'm tempted, just because it's Xbox exclusive on console, that and I just Googled the achievements, which look doable.

I might ask for it for my Birthday, which is coming up in 3 weeks from yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'd be interested in getting a pirate game. Trouble is, I have too many games and not enough motivation to play them all. I fear that buying this - at least at full price - is just going to be a drain on my wallet for no good reason.

Looks interesting though. And it's the non-Ubisoft pirate game too!

Hmm, I'd be interested in getting a pirate game. Trouble is, I have too many games and not enough motivation to play them all. I fear that buying this - at least at full price - is just going to be a drain on my wallet for no good reason.

Looks interesting though. And it's the non-Ubisoft pirate game too!

Indeed, even if I ask for it for my Birthday it's still 50 quid for a game I'll play about 3 or 4 times to see if I can get the achievements in single player and then never again.

Well having read reviews of SOT, they're experiencing server problems due to high demand, and they're also saying the game isn't generally as good as it was hyped up to be, so it looks like I'll save 50 quid and buy something different for my Birthday.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom