• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Yeah, I do plan on writing stuff about SCP Foundation. Since some SCPs are really freaking terrifying, I am gonna do the cutest and least deadly of them all first. Anyways, here is SCP-999: The Tickle Monster.
———————​

Object Class: Safe
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-999 is allowed to freely roam the facility should it desire to, but otherwise must stay in its pen. Subject is not allowed out of its pen at night or off facility grounds at any time. Pen is to be kept clean and food replaced twice daily. All personnel are allowed inside SCP-999’s holding area, but only if they are not assigned to other tasks at the time, or if they are on break. Subject is to be played with when bored and spoken to in a calm, non-threatening tone.
Description: SCP-999 appears to be a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter. Subject’s size and shape constantly change, though most of the time its form is the size of a large beanbag chair. Composition of SCP-999 is oil-based, but consists of a substance unknown to modern science. Other than a thin, transparent membrane surrounding the orange mass, subject appears to have no other organs to speak of.
-----
Summary
-----​
SCP 999's behavior and personality can be described to be similar to a playful puppy. Whenever approached, it will with happiness and affection, slithering to the nearest person and jumping on them to give said personnel a "hug" with a pair of pseudopods while nuzzling the person's face with another pseudopod while releasing a high-pitched gargling sound in affection. The surface of SCP-999 emits a pleasing odor that differs with whomever it is interacting with. Recorded scents include chocolate, fresh laundry, bacon, roses, and Play-Doh.

Simply touching SCP-999’s surface causes an immediate euphoria, which intensifies the longer one is exposed to SCP-999, and lasts long after separation from the creature. Subject’s favorite activity is tickle-wrestling, often by completely enveloping a person from the neck down and tickling them until asked to stop (though it does not always comply with this request).

While the creature will interact with anyone, it seems to have a special interest in those who are unhappy or hurt in any way. Persons suffering from crippling depression, after interacting with SCP-999, have returned completely cured with a very positive outlook on life. The possibility of marketing SCP-999’s slime as an antidepressant has been discussed.

In addition to its playful behavior, SCP-999 seems to love all animals (especially humans), refusing to eat any meat and even risking its own life to save others, even leaping in front of a person to take a bullet fired at them (subject’s intellect is still up for debate: though its behavior is infantile, it seems to understand human speech and most modern technology, including guns.). The creature’s diet consists entirely of candy and sweets, with M&M’s™ and Necco wafers being its favorites. Its eating methods are similar to those of an amoeba.

Addendum SCP-999-A:
"Reminder to all staff: SCP-999 is not to consume caffeinated soft drinks of any kind. Last week someone gave SCP-999 a can of cola along with its usual breakfast- Not only was it literally bouncing off the walls for half an hour, the carbonation make SCP-999 visibly queasy afterwards, and it refused to move or eat the rest of the day. SCP-999 has thankfully recovered since, but the staff member in question has been reprimanded."

-Dr. ████████
———————​
Addendum SCP-999-B: The following is a report from an experiment in which SCP-682 is exposed to SCP-999 in the hopes that it will curb the creature’s omnicidal rage.

SCP-999 is released into SCP-682’s containment area. SCP-999 immediately slithers towards SCP-682.

999: (elated gurgles)

682: (unintelligible groans, growling) What is that?

SCP-999 moves in front of SCP-682, jumping up and down in a dog-like manner while calling out in a high-pitched squealing noise.

682: (groans) Disgusting…

SCP-682 immediately steps on SCP-999, completely flattening SCP-999. Observers were about to abort the experiment when SCP-682 started talking again.

682: (grunts) Hmmm? (unintelligible) what is this… (low noise, similar to light chuckle) I feel… good…

SCP-999 can be seen crawling up from between SCP-682’s toes, up along its side and around its neck, where it clings on and begins gently nuzzling with its pseudopod. A wide grin slowly spreads across SCP-682’s face.

682: (deep chuckling) Feel… so… happy. Happy… (laughs) happy… happy…

SCP-682 repeats the word “happy” for several minutes, laughing occasionally before escalating into nonstop laughter. As laughter continues, SCP-682 rolls around on its back, slamming its tail upon the floor with dangerous force.

682: (bellowing laughter) Stop! No tickling! (continues laughing)

SCP-682 and SCP-999 continue the “tickle fight” until SCP-682 finally wears down and appears to fall asleep with what would appear to be a smile on its face. After fifteen minutes with no activity, two D-Class personnel enter the room to retrieve SCP-999. When SCP-999 is removed, SCP-682 immediately wakes up and unleashes an unidentifiable wave of energy from its body, all the while laughing maniacally.

All persons within the wave’s range collapse into crippling fits of laughter, allowing SCP-682 to escape and slaughter all in its path. Meanwhile, SCP-999 quickly rescues as many persons as it can, taking them to a safe place to recover from SCP-682’s "laughter wave" while agents suppress and re-contain SCP-682.

Despite the tragedy that SCP-682 had brought upon the facility, SCP-999 has not shown any fear towards the creature and in fact has made gestures suggesting it wants to “play” with SCP-682 again. SCP-682, however, has stated, “That feculent little [unintelligible] can [DATA EXPUNGED] and die."

Memo from Dr. ████: “While the test was unsuccessful and ended in tragedy, that had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never thought I’d see the day when I would regard SCP-682 as “cute”. Please send me a copy of the security tapes ASAP."

My thoughts: I really wish this thing was real. I need one. Why not find out how to reproduce more SCP-999s and send them to people with anxiety/depression/etc.?

This is the first I have heard of it.

"The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Within the website's fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCPs). The real-world website is community-based and includes elements of many genres such as horror, science fiction and urban fantasy.

On the SCP Foundation wiki, the majority of works consist of "special containment procedures": structured internal documentation that describes an SCP object and the means of keeping it contained..."

Examples of contained SCPs

SCP-087, with SCP-087-1 in the background.
  • SCP-055 is something that causes anyone who examines it to forget its various characteristics, thus making it indescribable except in terms of what it is not.
  • SCP-087 is a staircase that appears to descend forever. The staircase is inhabited by SCP-087-1, which is described as a face without a mouth, pupils or nostrils.
  • SCP-108 is a Nazi bunker system that is only accessible through a portal found in a woman's nose.
  • SCP-173 is a humanoid statue composed of rebar, concrete and Krylon spray paint.It is stationary when directly observed, but it attacks people and snaps their neck when line of sight with it is broken. It is extremely fast, to the point that it can move couple meters in the short time when the one observing it is blinking their eyes.
  • SCP-294 is a coffee machine that can dispense anything that does or can exist in liquid form.
  • SCP-426 is a toaster that can only be referred to in the first person.
  • SCP-1171 is a home whose windows are always covered in condensation; by writing in the condensation on the glass, it is possible to communicate with an extra-dimensional entity whose windows are likewise covered in condensation. This entity bears significant hostility towards humans but does not know that the Foundation members are humans.
  • SCP-1609 is a mulch that teleports into the lungs of anyone who approaches it in an aggressive fashion or while wearing a uniform. It was previously a peaceful chair that teleported to whichever nearby person felt the need to sit down, but it entered its current aggressive state after being inserted into a woodchipper by a rival organization.
  • SCP-3008 is an IKEA retail store that has an infinite interior space with no outer physical bounds, causing prospective customers to be trapped. It contains a rudimentary civilization formed by those customers.
SCP Foundation - Wikipedia

Tickle Monster looks fairly harmless, but I still prefer Mr. Tickle.
Points in Mr. Tickle's favor: Mr. Tickle doesn't look wet or gooey.

upload_2019-8-20_15-53-39.png

This is the first I have heard of it.

"The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Within the website's fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCPs). The real-world website is community-based and includes elements of many genres such as horror, science fiction and urban fantasy.

On the SCP Foundation wiki, the majority of works consist of "special containment procedures": structured internal documentation that describes an SCP object and the means of keeping it contained..."

Examples of contained SCPs

SCP-087, with SCP-087-1 in the background.
  • SCP-055 is something that causes anyone who examines it to forget its various characteristics, thus making it indescribable except in terms of what it is not.
  • SCP-087 is a staircase that appears to descend forever. The staircase is inhabited by SCP-087-1, which is described as a face without a mouth, pupils or nostrils.
  • SCP-108 is a Nazi bunker system that is only accessible through a portal found in a woman's nose.
  • SCP-173 is a humanoid statue composed of rebar, concrete and Krylon spray paint.It is stationary when directly observed, but it attacks people and snaps their neck when line of sight with it is broken. It is extremely fast, to the point that it can move couple meters in the short time when the one observing it is blinking their eyes.
  • SCP-294 is a coffee machine that can dispense anything that does or can exist in liquid form.
  • SCP-426 is a toaster that can only be referred to in the first person.
  • SCP-1171 is a home whose windows are always covered in condensation; by writing in the condensation on the glass, it is possible to communicate with an extra-dimensional entity whose windows are likewise covered in condensation. This entity bears significant hostility towards humans but does not know that the Foundation members are humans.
  • SCP-1609 is a mulch that teleports into the lungs of anyone who approaches it in an aggressive fashion or while wearing a uniform. It was previously a peaceful chair that teleported to whichever nearby person felt the need to sit down, but it entered its current aggressive state after being inserted into a woodchipper by a rival organization.
  • SCP-3008 is an IKEA retail store that has an infinite interior space with no outer physical bounds, causing prospective customers to be trapped. It contains a rudimentary civilization formed by those customers.
SCP Foundation - Wikipedia

Tickle Monster looks fairly harmless, but I still prefer Mr. Tickle.
Points in Mr. Tickle's favor: Mr. Tickle doesn't look wet or gooey.

View attachment 56460

For anyone that isnt familiar with it, yet likes horror stories or creepypastas, I *strongly* recommend jumping right into the Foundation and it's lore. There's just nothing else like it.

SCP-173 is a great place to start. It is the most famous of the bunch. You could almost call it the mascot. When you actually see what it looks like, and read the story, you'll understand why. There is a lot more lore to it than just what is on it's own page though. Alot of SCP lore gets... interconnected. It can be confusing, as you have to read many entries to start learning more about quite a few of them, as well as start learining about characters that are constant to the Foundation as a whole. But it makes alot of the stories that much more intriguing. Heck, 173 itself has a whole side version that I dont see mentioned much, as it's hard to find on the site. I daresay that other version is more disturbing than the orignial, though I wont spoil why.

A couple of other famous entries: SCP-096 - SCP Foundation and SCP-106 - SCP Foundation

Plenty of these manage to seem not too scary at a glance... but somehow are just very disconcerting/unsettling and kinda get stuck in mind. My favorite example: SCP-3166 - SCP Foundation That one seems silly on the surface. But the more I thought about the story, the more I thought about the details, the more unpleasant the whole thing got. The Foundation is like that.

Lastly, anyone into video games, check out SCP Containment Breach. Fantastic game. Not for people that dislike horror games or get anxiety over them.

I've thought of trying to write some SCP entries myself... complete with photos, since I own alot of rather bizarre things that would serve that purpose well... but I really dont think I'm much of a writer, so... yeah.

There, I'll stop now. I could rant about this

Omg others who are familiar with scp foundation. If scp 999 was real id want one i wouldnt need meds anymore.

963ccc_small.jpg

SCP-963 without a host
Item #: SCP-963
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-963-1 is to be given into the care of a current D level operative, as well as personnel classified as Dr. Bright's assistant. This assistant is to be chosen by O5-█ for loyalty to the Foundation, as well as psychological stability.

SCP-963 is to be attached to the subject's forehead or the back of the subject's hand using a suitably strong epoxy. SCP-963-1 is now hung by a chain from subject's neck. 963-1 is not allowed to be hidden upon the subject's body. Any attempt to do so will be met with lethal force.

If the current D-level subject exceeds a thirty-day life span, they are to be executed and a new subject chosen to wear 963-1. By order of O5-█, any body SCP-963-1 is installed upon is given a stay of execution until it passes on of natural causes, or 963-1 is transferred to a new host.

As of 12/13/████ 963-1 is not allowed in proximity of any Euclid or Keter class humanoid SCPs. This directive is to be enforced lethally. Rescinded, O5-6, O5-8, O5-9

As of Incident-239-b Clef-Kondraki, SCP-963-1 is not allowed at Site 17 without the express permission of three O5's. Violations are to be met with lethal force. Rescinded, O5-6, O5-8, O5-9

Description: SCP-963-1 is an ornate amulet approximately 15 centimeters in circumference made from white gold, with thirteen (13) ██k brilliant-cut diamonds surrounding a ███k oval-cut ruby in a starburst pattern. It was discovered in the personal effects of ██████ ███ who had been found dead by apparent suicide, surrounded by a number of supernaturally-related books. Our Agent in the area found that 963-1 was incapable of being damaged and brought it in according to protocol XLR-8R-██.

Last edited:
Dr. Jack Bright,1 a Junior Staff researcher of good standing, was assigned the responsibility of researching SCP-963-1's capabilities, and granted access to [REDACTED]. Later that year, SCP-076-2 broke containment (see document 076-2-19A), leading to [REDACTED] deaths and ██ casualties. Doctor Bright was transporting SCP-963-1 by hand past SCP-076-2's containment unit, and was among the first KIB (killed in breach). Approximately █ days later, D1-113, tasked to clear the area of rubble, discovered 963-1 among the wreckage and picked it up. An immediate, noticeable change came over D1-113. Interview follows.
---
Interview Log x████, Date: ██-█-████

████: Could you please tell me your name?

D1-113: It's Jack Bright, you damn well know it is!

████: I believe you are Tom Higly, working for us as part of your life sentence.

D1-113: Don't be ridiculous! I couldn't possibly be- (SCP-963-1 is removed at this time from D1-113's possession. A further MRI shows that D1-113 ceases all higher brain functions. 963-1 is returned, upon which brain function returns.)

████: Dr. Bright?

D1-113: What?

████: We appear to have a problem.

After much experimentation, it has been discovered that when any living anthropoid comes into direct skin contact with SCP-963-1, the mind of the subject is wiped, and that of Dr. Bright is projected from 963-1 onto the subject. It is known that memories native to Dr. Bright transfer from host to host.

If a subject maintains contact for thirty (30) days, their brain functions become a duplicate of the late Dr. Bright's. If 963-1 is removed after this time period, the subject retains an independent copy of the consciousness of Jack Bright. Sanctions were put in place to prevent multiple instances of Dr. Bright from being created to prevent Dr. Bright from collaborating with himself, however it was found this was not necessary, as Doctor Bright has proven thoroughly dedicated to the Foundation and its cause.

Doctor Bright himself has performed extensive experimentation on SCP-963-1, with the expressed desire for release from it. Interviews with Doctor Bright indicate that ██████ ███ killed himself in the process of empowering SCP-963-1, and was therefore never able to slave his own consciousness to the amulet. Doctor Bright hypothesizes that he accidentally activated 963-1's power by being killed, instead of killing himself as the original creator had done.
2ni6vxu.jpg

SCP-963-2
Entry Regarding SCP-963-2
On ██/██/████, orders were given by O5-9 to attempt to replicate SCP-963-1. All attempts met with failure until SCP-963-2, at which point [SUBSEQUENT DATA EXPUNGED]

ALL INFORMATION REGARDING SCP-963-2 IS CLASSIFIED LEVEL 5. ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT SCP-963-2 WITHOUT LEVEL 5 CLEARANCE WILL BE TERMINATED.

Footnotes
1Who has been working for the Foundation since the containment of SCP-590. For more information regarding Dr. Bright's mental condition, see Dr. Glass's psychological evaluation.

Speaking of SCP characters, we have, from the "J" archive, good ol' Doctor Gerald.

This is easily my favorite of the things I've read in the SCP stuff. This guy is so unfathomably bad at driving, that his driving skills became an SCP requiring special rules and restrictions.

Here we go:

Item #: SCP-666-J

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: D-Class and Gerald are the only ones allowed to get on any vehicle that Dr. Gerald happens to be driving. Prepare a number of body bags equivalent to the number of passengers on any vehicle that he happens to drive, minus himself. Additionally, medical teams must be on standby if Dr. Gerald will be traveling through a populated area, or any form of potentially hazardous environment (e.g., a nuclear power plant, chemical refining plant).

Description: All individuals who board any vehicle or form of transportation that Dr. Gerald himself is controlling in any form are assured to die. Testing has shown that even those who escape vehicles he's been driving are doomed; they are generally struck by another moving vehicle within minutes. Dr. Gerald himself, oddly enough, always survives whatever horrors he puts a vehicle through.

Additionally, all potentially hazardous objects seem to become even more dangerous if he is manning a vehicle in their general vicinity. Knives penetrate more than their sharpness would accord, normally benign oil tankers become moving bombs that will detonate with the slightest touch, buildings lose any significant rigidity, and pedestrians seem to lose all forms of self-preservation, throwing themselves into his path. A mere bicycle ride can inflict the devastation of a T3 tornado.

Addendum 666-1: Dr. Gerald is never to come within 25 meters of SCP-462.

Addendum 666-2: Plans are being made to construct a vehicle which can contain SCP-682 long enough for Dr. Gerald to actually drive it.

April_27,_2014_Vilonia_tornado_aerial_damage.jpg

The results of Dr. Gerald driving through the town of [REDACTED] on a moped.

gerald2.jpg
A research team hypothesized that rollerblades are, technically, vehicles. We tested their hypothesis by having Gerald skate into the ORIA's headquarters in Tehran. They were right.

There's a couple of other pics on the page too.

For a bit of context:

SCP-462 is a car that has the ability to jump through time and space if the key is turned, but it's uncontrollable otherwise yet will always end up appearing at the driver's intended location. The drivers themselves, though... often dont fare so well. Letting this guy drive a reality-warping car isnt really a very good idea.

SCP-682 is a sort of sentient monster reptile thing, completely evil/homicidal and incredibly dangerous. The Foundation has decided it must be destroyed at all costs (very rare for that to happen even with the many dangerous things contained in their facilities, so that means it's *really* bad) but it has proven to be unkillable via any means they have tried. It just regenerates no matter how much damage is done. But Gerald's driving skills are totally guaranteed to kill anyone/anything riding with him, so... that'd be an entertaining entry to see.

Also "D-Class" are convicted criminals (often those on death row) that received an offer from the Foundation to assist in testing, with the prize being that they are completely free at the end of a month if they last that long. They're test subjects for any experiment with a very high chance of injuring, maiming, killing, or doing even worse things to the test subjects. If they survive the month, they arent actually freed, they're simply executed or may have their memories removed. The Foundation isnt above doing things like that in order to keep secrets from spreading, and thus keep SCPs contained. The things they deal with are just that dangerous (well, usually).

Interesting fight was scp 682 vs scp 096 neither could kill eachother but scp 096 gave up and was traumatized, similar to 096 encounter with 173.

I just read through some of these, they're flat out ludicrous and hilarious. The one above about Dr. Gerald especially...and combined with those visuals, it gave me a good chuckle.

Reminds me of a few people I know who get distracted when driving, but the consequences would obviously be of a much smaller scale than...that. Dr. Gerald is a weapon of mass destruction. :eek:

Interesting fight was scp 682 vs scp 096 neither could kill eachother but scp 096 gave up and was traumatized, similar to 096 encounter with 173.
Also, you gotta remember that bit from SCP-682's experimentation log (which is filled with scientists trying to kill him) where they put SCP-173 in SCP-682's containment cell, and 682 just noped right into a corner and sprouted a bunch of eyes on his body to keep eyes on 173 at all times.

Apparently, SCP-173, a literal peanut-looking statue, is really freaking scary, even to something that literally cannot die.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom