• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

'Saying hello' from The Netherlands.

Epiphyte

I was diagnosed in 2016. Since then, I am trying to figure out how I can manage my life and my ambitions.

I am female, I will turn 38 in june. I never married and I do not have children.

I was born and raised in The Netherlands, but my parents are immigrants from Turkey. I consider myself as a world citizen.

I studied at the university at the social sciences faculty. Studying and contemplat-ing about life, humans, nature is still my daily activity.

upload_2020-2-27_20-0-30.png

I was diagnosed in 2016. Since then, I am trying to figure out how I can manage my life and my ambitions.

I am female, I will turn 38 in june. I never married and I do not have children.

I was born and raised in The Netherlands, but my parents are immigrants from Turkey. I consider myself as a world citizen.

I studied at the university at the social sciences faculty. Studying and contemplat-ing about life, humans, nature is still my daily activity.
World citizen. I like that. My great grandparents (on my dad's side) moved from the Netherlands to the US over 50 years ago. On my mom's side we are English and Irish. My wife is an amalgam of Polish, Spanish, English, and Irish, but she was born in Guatemala. Her dad worked in the State Department. Considering I have trace amounts of Native American roots and my wife has trace amounts of African heritage, you can only imagine the diverse ancestry of our children.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Those are interesting contiemplations.
What are some of your aspirations?

HI there - welcome otthe Forum, there are people form all over in here. Hang around a bit and you will notice

Hi there

Do hang around a it and you will see that there are a number of folk from the Netherlands here.

Hey you
Welcome! (even though I myself just joined)

You live in such a beautiful place.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom