• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

say something positive about the above poster

Shaddock

V.I.P Member
there is a similar "game", but I changed it with the term "positive." and it should not be something ironic.

*3 years later
shaddock: noone? nothing? really? :/ (irony)

lol I recognize that I could write all day positive things about me, without breaking the game rules, lol. (irony)

Last edited:
Interesting, kind, zany, funny, clever person who you can ask anything about dogs and have a very high probability of getting an excellent answer, who enjoys culinary activities and documenting life (amongst other things), and who has a heart of gold!

Not afraid to be forthright even with an unpopular truth - we need more honesty! And does it in a way that is respectful, not abrasive.

very accomodating and has no problem to give more to others, than taking from them. intelligent, eloquent, emotional mellow, empathic and self-reliant. and she likes donkeys.

New Threads

Top Bottom